What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra

BIG RIG

Juniors
Telegraph reporting that Radradra is on his way back to the NRL in 2020

Eels early favourites but his asking price is gonna be 900k +

Would u think Dragons would be in contention

900k is freed with Widdop leaving so could u see us making a play for him

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
his asking price is gonna be 900k +
tenor.gif

Gareth67

First Grade
Other then the ridiculous amount of money that he is supposedly asking for there is the problem of the language barrier . The bloke probably speaks French now , it is hard enough for the maestro to get his message across as it is - so imagine how much harder it would be to some fella saying “ wee wee “ . Mary , as smart as he is wouldn’t stand a chance .

Other then the ridiculous amount of money that he is supposedly asking for there is the problem of the language barrier . The bloke probably speaks French now , it is hard enough for the maestro to get his message across as it is - so imagine how much harder it would be to some fella saying “ wee wee “ . Mary , as smart as he is wouldn’t stand a chance .

That’s prob a good thing ... the less he listens to Mary the better off he is!

rednwhites

Juniors
Coaching debacle aside, I'd be happy to pay big, big money for Semi. He is practically worth two players and is a point scoring machine.

All a dream though as I understand we are a financial mess for next year's cap. More joy coming our way.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Telegraph reporting that Radradra is on his way back to the NRL in 2020

Eels early favourites but his asking price is gonna be 900k +

Would u think Dragons would be in contention

900k is freed with Widdop leaving so could u see us making a play for him
No way would I pay a winger 900K. I would have liked to see Semi given a run at fullback. If he could succeed there, then he may be worth 900K

Paddles

Juniors
He reads the game, has great positional play, a good pass and was one of the best in the comp when he was here. I haven’t watched him in France but apparently someone was bidding ~2m for him. I think he’d make a super fullback with the right coach.

Paddles

Juniors
He reads the game, has great positional play, a good pass and was one of the best in the comp when he was here. I haven’t watched him in France but apparently someone was bidding ~2m for him. I think he’d make a super fullback with the right coach.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
No chance of getting him, especially at that price. Rav could be a gun on little money with a decent coach next season if the board is reading and or listening...