What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

eel01s

Bench
Turbo better than 2016/17 Semi? No way.

Semi had some defensive issues but what he brought to the team was Hayne like in terms of impact. If he is a chance of coming back to NRL we would be crazy not to be first in line.

Some of you chaps have zero ability to remove your blue and gold goggles.

If you could buy the players at the same price, you buy Turbo and maybe Ponga before Semi. All great players, even on pure footballing ability. Then you add the weekly drama of wanting to go to Fiji / some other place, that you don't get with Turbo or Ponga.

IFR33K

Coach

If you could buy the players at the same price, you buy Turbo and maybe Ponga before Semi. All great players, even on pure footballing ability. Then you add the weekly drama of wanting to go to Fiji / some other place, that you don't get with Turbo or Ponga.

Semi is a great player but unfortunately he isn’t a spine player. I’d rather turbo for sure would be a toss of the coin if I’d rather ponga over semi.

T.S Quint

Coach
“I’m auctioning off myself to come to a BBQ with you and tour mates.”

* I want you to pay me to come to your house to eat your food and drink your booze.

T-Boon

Coach

Ponga wants to go to the All Blacks.
Just take Semi on a 3 year contract. Let him have some Fiji time.

JokerEel

First Grade

There is also better chance of us getting both Pong and Turbo before Semi comes back..

Eelogical

Referee
Semi won't be back, y'all heard it from me. Now that that's settled, let's talk forwards who don't eat lamingtons as part of their training regime.

Latest posts