What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R19 Fri - Knights 26-28 Wests Tigers @ Beanies for Brain Cancer Stadium

Round 19: Knights v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Billythekid

First Grade
Time is running out for Brown. In a way I feel for him, he’s taken the knights from being an absolute basket case to having a squad that ca challenge for the comp. Much like Brian Smith though I don’t think he’s the one to get the team over the line.

Having said that they’re still in contention and the blame can’t all be on him.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Tigs really bringing the grey out in Madge.
Kearney at Parra just before the Warriors

6c40a582f7b075f9d8e12d7461bc9a7d

Kearney this year

Kearney_1120_Photosport_Extension.jpg

Not doctored, who would be a coach?

bileduct

Coach
Only if he was the only one that looked like he was to score a try.
Well it looked that way to me. The ball is right in front of Chee Kam, and the only other person in a try scoring position is the guy that instead decides to whack Chee Kam in the head.

Iafeta

Referee
He’s on an employment agreement. He can get let go tomorrow without any severance. Why would they extend him?!

That’s what I thought too but the lads on Triple M said that’s about to change. Lunacy. It’s like the Warriors extending Kearney and the Dragons Mary.

Lebbo73

Bench
I actually agree with the penalty.
Was a clear shoulder charge and got him in the melon.
The refs have binned those previously, so can see why they did tonight as well.
Unsure why all of them haven’t been binned though.
What game were you watching? Chee Kam bounced off the other Newy player into Ponga who was going for the ball. Ponga did brace himself for contact.

GongPanther

Referee
Well it looked that way to me. The ball is right in front of Chee Kam, and the only other person in a try scoring position is the guy that instead decides to whack Chee Kam in the head.
I didn't take much notice in regards to how many players were there. But there did seem to be a few. It'll all work out in the wash.

GongPanther

Referee
What game were you watching? Chee Kam bounced off the other Newy player into Ponga who was going for the ball. Ponga did brace himself for contact.
Granted, there is a Newcastle player who bounces into Chee-Cam...but what they still have to determine whether Ponga was in the motion of going to take out Chee-Cam before that actual contact from the other player.

macavity

Referee
One of the worst calls ever made in a game.

And watch the “precedent” ignored from here on in.

Wouldn’t be a Knights game without a bullshit sin binning.

nick87

Coach
Mate you seem to have a lot of opinions, in fact 9616, that a lot of Bullshit from one person. Luckily opinions are like orgasms, a don't give a f**k about anyone elses' but mine

Do you often go out of your way to quote someone's opinion and clearly demonstrate their opinion impacted, and therefore mattered to you, just to tell them their opinion doesnt matter to you?

Latest posts