What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 - Rabbitohs vs Dragons: Friday 26th July 7:35pm @ANZ Stadium

callmack1

Staff member
Obviously really looking forward to this week off the back of a good win last week that we need to back up in this game. Will be awesome to be back home on a Friday night against a traditional rival.

We must be wary of the Dragons. They are down at the moment but we must beware of the fightback. They'll be fired up and will lift this week no doubt.

Hopefully we get the likes of Tom and AJ back too, we'll see.

callmack1

Staff member
My predicted Line Up for this week,

1. Doueihi
2. Gagai
3. Roberts
4. Burns
5. Graham
6. Walker (C)
7. Reynolds
8. Tatola
9. Cook
10. T.Burgess
11. Sutton
12. Lowe
13. Murray

14. Su'A
15. Britt
16. Nicholls
17. Amone

Turner will most likely be out as his Pops' funeral is on Friday.

callmack1

Staff member
Round 19 NRL Line Up to play Dragons: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2019/07/23/round-19-nrl-line-up-to-play-dragons/

Obviously happy with that. A couple of big inclusions in the reserves with both Tom and Sam being named! Sounds like Tom will be back and that is further backed up by the fact that Amone has been named in the Canterbury Cup side so there will be an inclusion, most likely Tom. I don't think sam will return but he is obviously a chance which is great news. Interesting to see that Turner has been named too, I don't expect him to play with his Pops' funeral on Friday. Gee, it's be gutsy if he did.

callmack1

Staff member

This Year?

Immortal
Sadly, the 2019 chapter of our "rivalry" will have only one side showing the qualities of what made both clubs famous. It will just be another win to keep inside the top 4 with Wayne trying to downplay it.

Travitoh

First Grade
I won't be shocked if StGI come out to play this week. My gut tells me that the recent hiding they've been copping in the media will have them keen to prove themselves as a club.
Souths should win but this is a danger game and at $3.25, my heart says Souths but my wallet says StGI.

callmack1

Staff member
Game Day!!! I'm obviously quite excited but have also woken up feeling a bit nervous today. I just can't help but feel that with everything that's been said about the Dragons this week, they're in for a big one. We simply can't afford to take them lightly! Yes, these are the games we should win but actually winning is a different story. Can't wait!

Dragons 09

Juniors
Game Day!!! I'm obviously quite excited but have also woken up feeling a bit nervous today. I just can't help but feel that with everything that's been said about the Dragons this week, they're in for a big one. We simply can't afford to take them lightly! Yes, these are the games we should win but actually winning is a different story. Can't wait!

You have Wayne, we have Mary.....nothing to see here!

Travitoh

First Grade
The game never should've been that close. Certainly the better side tonight but we're a long way from Easts and Melbourne at the moment.

Last edited:

Latest posts