What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Mcinnes

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You are a dickhead
That’s an opinion held by some.. And I’m fine with that..

But I also don’t go around berating others on their opinions of players without actually knowing the team list myself like you have done..

Gitano is free to have his opinion on players.. Doesn’t make him a joke..

Dragonsamy

Bench
That’s an opinion held by some.. And I’m fine with that..

But I also don’t go around berating others on their opinions of players without actually knowing the team list myself like you have done..

Gitano is free to have his opinion on players.. Doesn’t make him a joke..

You are still a dick head and a fwit and etc.

Dragonsamy

Bench
And you are free to have that opinion..

And by etc I assume you mean beautiful..

No not beautiful but definitely a wanker and still a dick head everything freakin thread you railroad then when people give it back to you don't like it so shut up for a change and just talk football your boring old fart

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
No not beautiful but definitely a wanker and still a dick head everything freakin thread you railroad then when people give it back to you don't like it so shut up for a change and just talk football your boring old fart
I must say I’m really only seeing one person in this exchange who isn’t liking it when the mirror is held up to them & their behaviour towards others..

If you going to sit there and belittle someone for their opinion on a player, be prepared for others to give it back to you.. Your opinion isn’t the be all and end all (thankfully, or we’d be down our best forward)

As for me, I don’t mind if someone calls me names.. If you don’t like me, mute me..

Oh, and pretty sure I’m much younger than you.. And prettier..

Dragonsamy

Bench
I must say I’m really only seeing one person in this exchange who isn’t liking it when the mirror is held up to them & their behaviour towards others..

If you going to sit there and belittle someone for their opinion on a player, be prepared for others to give it back to you.. Your opinion isn’t the be all and end all (thankfully, or we’d be down our best forward)

As for me, I don’t mind if someone calls me names.. If you don’t like me, mute me..

Oh, and pretty sure I’m much younger than you.. And prettier..

Dickhead

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
We’ve already established that you think that..

Now, if you have nothing new or constructive to add could you please stop railroading the thread and let us get back to discussing our captain..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Follow up?

Yes, I believe that McInness should probably follow up the the ball player more..

He’s setting himself up for the next play when at times players like Vaughan (he’s the big prop who plays for us) have an arm free looking for an offload..

It would give us an option for a bit of secondary play which would keep the opposition guessing..

Dragonsamy

Bench
Follow up?

Yes, I believe that McInness should probably follow up the the ball player more..

He’s setting himself up for the next play when at times players like Vaughan (he’s the big prop who plays for us) have an arm free looking for an offload..

It would give us an option for a bit of secondary play which would keep the opposition guessing..

Still fu

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Yes, players like Dufty should still follow up for the offload..

But given the nature of the hooking role means that Cam is always around the ruck, he should be on the lookout every play..

If he can improve this part of his game he’ll be challenging Cook next year for the NSW role.

Dragonsamy

Bench
Yes, players like Dufty should still follow up for the offload..

But given the nature of the hooking role means that Cam is always around the ruck, he should be on the lookout every play..

If he can improve this part of his game he’ll be challenging Cook next year for the NSW role.

Stfu

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Stop the follow up?

I think that’s an area we definitely need to improve on, rather than stop all together..

The number of times you see Vaughan, Sims and especially Luciano with the arm free, looking for an offload only to find there is no one there is criminal..

You only need to look back at the recent origin series to see how well the Blues followed up each other and the tries they scored as a result..

Why you’d say we should avoid such play is baffling..

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Hi first time poster on here. Cameron McInnes is the best 9 we have had since the joint venture started and probably beyond. He is second in line for NSW and is leagues ahead of Hunt at 9. If McInnes was a Qlder and he threw on a maroons jersey with rep players around him he would more than do a job. I don’t think Hunt was anything special at 9 for Qld it’s more just that he coped with it extremely well given he is a 7 and played 80 minutes, which is to be commended no doubt but McInnes is our best 9 and Hunt is our best 7.

Sorry, McInnes is nowhere near the JV’s best hooker...not even close.

Fien (premiership winner) and Brown both easily account for him.

TruSaint

Referee
Sorry, McInnes is nowhere near the JV’s best hooker...not even close.

Fien (premiership winner) and Brown both easily account for him.

Nathan Brown was my favourite hooker at Saints, but he had limited time in the JV. Only 50 odd games.
Fien, was awesome in the year we won the comp, but was under the guidance of Wayne, and wasnt an 80 minute hooker. . Unfair comparison. In terms of the so called JV, Cam is up there..

Dragonsamy

Bench
Stop the follow up?

I think that’s an area we definitely need to improve on, rather than stop all together..

The number of times you see Vaughan, Sims and especially Luciano with the arm free, looking for an offload only to find there is no one there is criminal..

You only need to look back at the recent origin series to see how well the Blues followed up each other and the tries they scored as a result..

Why you’d say we should avoid such play is baffling..

Fu

BLM01

First Grade
There was a time when Farrah was playing first grade for Souths, we had an opportunity to choose between McInnes and Cook to replace Rein. McInnes had already once before agreed to play for SGI but changed his mind. Even then we chose McInnes over Cook even though he is one of our local juniors. Millward mess!
Poss stop making up stuff to bag Millward... I get you dont like him but check your facts 1st.
I was at a Helensburgh Tigers Old Boys reunion with his dad after the end of 2015 season and he stated he was looking forward to playing under Maquire and could not wait.
We did not have a choice. Cook was in his 1st year at Souths on a 2 year contract.
We signed Mcinnes early that year and Millward was not our recruitment man in 2016 Dave Warwick was.

Last edited:

rednwhites

Juniors
I really feel for McInnes. He exhibits all the qualities you want in someone who wears the red v (playing against the enemy his old club and arch rival in Cook) and he is completely let down by the same capable players around him.

Deserves a statue in his honour for that play alone as it is the single best thing I've seen for years at our club.

Latest posts