What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boots

rednwhites

Juniors
I'm thinking both of you are the type that take your Mary-induced anger out on others, belittling them. If you don't care for the subject matter, don't comment.

SBD82

Coach
I'm thinking both of you are the type that take your Mary-induced anger out on others, belittling them. If you don't care for the subject matter, don't comment.
I’m thinking you’re the sort of person who likes long romantic walks on the beach. You’re not soft, you’re strong, but you’re not afraid of showing your vulnerable side.

And isn’t that what real strength is?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Of course I care for the subject matter.. I love boots.

It was my favourite pharmacy when I was in England.

49f7469e2062e9febf8693e04b318e9d

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Ban night games!
We should honestly look at just banning night in general..

Nothing good happens after dark, and with our society operating more around the clock there are many benefits to having the sun shining 24 hours a day..

People are happier, crops would grow faster, we’d save the environment not having to greater as much electricity..

Surely we could develop a global network of mirrors that could keep the world bathed in beautiful sunlight around the clock..

SBD82

Coach
We should honestly look at just banning night in general..

Nothing good happens after dark, and with our society operating more around the clock there are many benefits to having the sun shining 24 hours a day..

People are happier, crops would grow faster, we’d save the environment not having to greater as much electricity..

Surely we could develop a global network of mirrors that could keep the world bathed in beautiful sunlight around the clock..
The curtains would fade.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
The curtains would fade.
Would we even need curtains anymore though?

Most people only shut theirs at night so people can’t see in, and with no night that would remove that use for curtains.

I know it would be harder to sleep so everyone could just buy sleeping masks..

They’re cheaper and use far less material than curtains, so it would be a win for the hip pocket and a win for the environment..

SBD82

Coach

Most people only shut theirs at night so people can’t see in, and with no night that would remove that use for curtains.

They’re cheaper and use far less material than curtains, so it would be a win for the hip pocket and a win for the environment..
I suppose that with the money I’d save on boots I could afford the sleeping mask.

Good plan. I see no other flaws.

BLM01

First Grade

Well Muzby with no dark and some with no sleep we would all just go madder. Imagine the Dragons could train 24hrs to beat fade out. JDB would not have got into trouble etc etc
Although looking at the colour of your skin (not that there is anything wrong with it) and your comments you have seen too much sun lately

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Well Muzby with no dark and some with no sleep we would all just go madder. Imagine the Dragons could train 24hrs to beat fade out. JDB would not have got into trouble etc etc
Although looking at the colour of your skin (not that there is anything wrong with it) and your comments you have seen too much sun lately
There would be dark places people could go to if they really craved a lack of light..

Movie theatres, Dragons boardrooms, laser tag venues..

Hell, it may even encourage more people to take up caving - again a win for mankind as we’ll all become fitter from more activity...

And I really don’t think there would be a lack of sleep.. The afore mentioned sleep masks would be of great use, and we could adapt future housing design to have bedrooms placed in the centre of the house and be devoid of windows..

BLM01

First Grade
There would be dark places people could go to if they really craved a lack of light..

Movie theatres, Dragons boardrooms, laser tag venues..

Hell, it may even encourage more people to take up caving - again a win for mankind as we’ll all become fitter from more activity...

And I really don’t think there would be a lack of sleep.. The afore mentioned sleep masks would be of great use, and we could adapt future housing design to have bedrooms placed in the centre of the house and be devoid of windows..
And when the sun goes down.... in the morning...no the sun does not go down
Hang on what season for the eternal sun. If it does not move is it always going to be a hot summer sunny day or a cold windy cloudy day. Important question?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
And when the sun goes down.... in the morning...no the sun does not go down
Hang on what season for the eternal sun. If it does not move is it always going to be a hot summer sunny day or a cold windy cloudy day. Important question?
With the correct angling of the GMN (global mirror network) we could ensure that only the light of the sun, and not the heat, would be projected..

Therefore, the seasons could remain the same.. It would mean though at 2am on a June morning whilst it would be nice and sunny it would also be cold as f**k..

Would take a bit of getting used to but the benefits would still outweigh this negative..

TruSaint

Referee
With the correct angling of the GMN (global mirror network) we could ensure that only the light of the sun, and not the heat, would be projected..

Therefore, the seasons could remain the same.. It would mean though at 2am on a June morning whilst it would be nice and sunny it would also be cold as f**k..

Would take a bit of getting used to but the benefits would still outweigh this negative..

But, but... with all the "light" of the sun being projected 24/7, would the boots fade ?
Surely they would. If they do fade, would that result to additional " slippage" or improve "sliding"? Stay on track Muz..