What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1 V Souths

Coffs dragon

Bench
3. Cam McInnes
2. Mrs Saab for saying they wanted Jason to play for Souths at the Jersey presentation
1. Jason Saab great debut playing outside a lost cause centre

SaintPauli

Juniors
3. McInnes - 100% effort
2. Widdop - great influence on field
1. Saab - one of the best debuts ive seen in a while.

-50 REFS as we get hammered on so many trivial decisions when defending our try line, more than any other club.

Otherwise, Onwards and upwards.

BLM01

First Grade
Ok someone has to start this
3 Cam ( wish I could him 9 points)
2 Saab A great debut came
1 Frizell
agree with 3
2 Graham
1 saab he did make a crucial error at the end
Yeh cant see Frizzell with 1..
Frizzell dropped a ball he should of taken when put YAY Finally put him in a hole in the 1st half.
That is the way to use frizz....but they stopped after that...why?
Frizz, Vaughan, Kerr & Lawrie did their usual good efforts outside McInnes, Graham, Saab & Widdop and probably Euie & Lomax get a mention..the rest were off

BLM01

First Grade
Saab should be dropped after that game to get more minutes against men to work on his game as he is only young to handle the rigours of 1st grade. NRL is a tough cmpetition and I can see things he needs to get better at.
Hey......I am just helping Mary out here you know to save him thinking!..we all know how it works

Latest posts