What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19: Parramatta v Warriors LIVE GAME DAY thread 27/7/19

Pazza

First Grade
we may have got the rub of the green with the refs but we had 16 handling errors.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Don't blame Parramatta. Take what U can get

The NRL however are worse then fifa

We got the rub of the green no doubt, but it was just poor refereeing, nothing else.

We were ripped a coulpa times there with missed knock on's in the first half, in the second i think the refs were worse, and definitely in our favour.

Parra Cheeses

Juniors
Refs were awful. I was waiting for the square up on penalties and it didn't come. We got away with one there. Our backs are working but our forwards need alot of work.

crocodile

Bench
Just got home. First visit to the new ground. Left fingernails in the seat there. Time for a coldie and watch the ABs and Boks then watch us get done by the Argies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We didn't get the rub of the green until about the 60th minute. The Warriors got all the calls in the first half. But the final quarter was all square ups in our favour.
Yep f**k em, they scored off a f**king dropped ball. Bullshit call that totally changed the game. Plus the BS call where they knocked on cold and matched up the field and I’m pretty sure scored straight after.

I repeat f**k them, f**k Kearney ‘s and the Lads eyes.

Noise

Coach
Yep f**k em, they scored off a f**king dropped ball. Bullshit call that totally changed the game. Plus the BS call where they knocked on cold and matched up the field and I’m pretty sure scored straight after.

I repeat f**k them, f**k Kearney ‘s and the Lads eyes.
:joy: I like your enthusiasm

Latest posts