What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SAME SHIT

J.moz

Juniors
Season under mary hopeless last tackle 5 seconds lose the game.Only the Dragons lose a game of the short kick off in the last minute and only play half a game .That game shows why we should decide on a new coach for next season with 6 games left embarrassing season over.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Season under mary hopeless last tackle 5 seconds lose the game.Only the Dragons lose a game of the short kick off in the last minute and only play half a game .That game shows why we should decide on a new coach for next season with 6 games left embarrassing season over.
Same shit hey?

When was the last time we lost in the last 5 seconds?

We’ve lost plenty in the last 6 years..

Not many in that fashion though..

I vaguely remember an identical situation.

But, yeah, it was maybe 25 years ago.
We were playing at SFS.
Night game.
Against Newcastle - 80% sure
In last few minutes we scored and kicked goal to finally take the lead.
Then with a minute left Newie did short kick off got ball and went over for a try to win the game.
I was there and was shattered by that change from elation to “the pits”.
History does repeat itself.

rednwhites

Juniors

We were playing at SFS.
Night game.
Then with a minute left Newie did short kick off got ball and went over for a try to win the game.

Was that Gasnier's debut game? I remember we took the lead and I actually felt bad for the Knights then they came back and beat us.

Edit: I don't think it was Gasnier's debut but I remember a Gidley flick vaguely.

Last edited:
Was that Gasnier's debut game? I remember we took the lead and I actually felt bad for the Knights then they came back and beat us.

Edit: I don't think it was Gasnier's debut but I remember a Gidley flick vaguely.
oops
Delete blank post?

Your edit is correct.
Gaz Mark has his debut in Newcastle.

The gidley flick - I don’t know.

Ben_Kusto_magic

Juniors

We were playing at SFS.
Night game.
Yep I remember that one. Pretty sure it was 99. Brown scored to put us ahead and poor old Luke Patten made a very similar defensive read to Saab for the Knights try

Off the top of my head:
  • Game against souths a few years back.
  • Game against Melbourne where they had a tackle after the siren
A loss is a loss, does not matter under what circumstances.It is an ongoing saga of less than mediocrity. The blame may be pointed in several directions, coaching, poor recruitment,not exposing younger players to the top level, club management, the list goes on. This is the Dragons winter of discontent. Probably shaping up as more of the same next year. I am usually not a pessimist.

jeffdragon

Bench
I messaged Mate who holds GST sign, We both agreed it happens to many times to us..
We probably notice it more but does happen to other teams it's just we don't give a shit about the other teams .
Jubilation to comiserations in a instant.

boardlumps62

Juniors
I watched the whole bloody game and up to the point we scored 2 tries the Dragons are not playing as an NRL side and should be relegated. Not even deserving Canterbury Cup status. They are shit how the hell was Vaughn offside and what was he doing. Graham gave him some lip during the game something was up.

Bloodbath

Juniors
I messaged Mate who holds GST sign, We both agreed it happens to many times to us..
We probably notice it more but does happen to other teams it's just we don't give a shit about the other teams .
Jubilation to comiserations in a instant.
When is he updating the sign .hes had it for close to 20 years.surly he can think of something new.

Latest posts