What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Rooster8

Juniors
They could be Lance Armstrong’s yellow jerseys.
Sorry, Cronulla's already wearing them. Durakote Roofing was kind enough to allow the Russian Olympic committee to be main jersey sponsors for this special event. All funds will go into research for bigger and better athletes.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Timmah says- "But it was AN AWAY GAME!!!!"
I won't deny that I'm guilty of many acts of pedantry, but this isn't one of them. I'm a big fan of clubs wearing their home jerseys as much as possible. Like most in here, I don't get why the Cowboys wore white against a predominantly sky blue Sharks when they have a navy jersey.

Nuke

Staff member
A little ahead of time perhaps, but as the orderer-and-designer of my local club's gear, I've been sent ISC's 2019/2020 catalogue.

On the first page it has all the leagues and professional clubs that ISC are manufacturers for ... and I note that Newcastle Knights are now no longer on there. I'm guessing that means that the Knights will be with someone else in 2020.

Klim

Juniors
A little ahead of time perhaps, but as the orderer-and-designer of my local club's gear, I've been sent ISC's 2019/2020 catalogue.

On the first page it has all the leagues and professional clubs that ISC are manufacturers for ... and I note that Newcastle Knights are now no longer on there. I'm guessing that means that the Knights will be with someone else in 2020.
Any new teams?

sempmrh

Juniors

Is it a teamwear or retail catalogue? As in, does it just list the clubs or does it include each club’s range? Hopefully it’s retail.

One thing that might be of interest to rugby league fans - Essendon in the AFL has a club constitution. In that, it outlines the club’s name, motto, colours and uniform and they’ve used that to resist wearing anything but their traditional jumper for years. They’re so strict with their ‘black jumper, red sash’ declaration that even now that they’re forced by the AFL to have an alternate jumper (which according to their constitution is the only way they’ll wear anything else) it’s still a red sash bordered by black.

Does any NRL club have a constitution like this?
All NRL Clubs and Leagues Clubs have a Constitution (but I doubt their Constitution includes anything like Essendon's Constitution).

Amacd

Juniors

What clubs were listed?

Nuke

Staff member
Is it a teamwear or retail catalogue? As in, does it just list the clubs or does it include each club’s range? Hopefully it’s retail.
Teamwear. Sorry, only generic clothing items showing what they can do for non-professional clubs!!

NRL clubs and associated:
Canberra Raiders
Nth Qld Cowboys
South Sydney Rabbitohs
Parramatta Eels
Sydney Roosters
Wests Tigers
Brisbane Broncos
Melbourne Storm
Qld State Of Origin
NZ Kiwis
NSW Rugby League
NRL South Australia
NRL Victoria
Queensland Rugby League
NRL Western Australia

AJB1102

First Grade
Probably been answered before but why do some Roosters have a golden cock on their shoulder and others don't?