What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

60 Tackles.

J.moz

Juniors
If we respected possession(through reduced errors, repeat sets)he wouldn’t need to make 60 tackles.
New coaching staff for next year. You’re dreaming.
A prop to defend 60 Tackles shows he is playing to the end. A prop that we dont show respect to a player and a international and leader for his country and club the the big red v .A champion of a guy i met at a loyalty members day was the only player to stay back and sign kids jerseys .

Life's Good

Coach
A prop to defend 60 Tackles shows he is playing to the end. A prop that we dont show respect to a player and a international and leader for his country and club the the big red v .A champion of a guy i met at a loyalty members day was the only player to stay back and sign kids jerseys .

Who doesn’t show him respect? He’s well liked, admired for his efforts, gives his all, is a really nice bloke and loves playing for the Dragons. That doesn’t mean he should be elevated to a coaching gig. Hang on, it worked for SuperCoach I guess.....

j0nesy

Bench
Mary played him lock, Mary left him on for most of the game. He did what was asked of him and then some, as he always does. Mary will play him lock again next week. Which I think is wrong, the bloke is running on old legs. Don’t get me wrong i still think he’s a good player but I think he should be playing less minutes so he doesn’t need to do as much work and we can get the most out his game, season and career.

Gareth67

First Grade
He will continue to give his all in each game , but there is undoubtedly a limit even to this Superman. The maestro will use every last ounce of strength - grit and determination that James has until those tired old legs of his simply stop functioning.

As said by others the poor sod should be given more bench time so as to extend his career , after all Jimmy Graham is from a rare breed , you simply cannot find his type lying on a supermarket shelf .

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Mary played him lock, Mary left him on for most of the game. He did what was asked of him and then some, as he always does. Mary will play him lock again next week. Which I think is wrong, the bloke is running on old legs. Don’t get me wrong i still think he’s a good player but I think he should be playing less minutes so he doesn’t need to do as much work and we can get the most out his game, season and career.

I found it weird. I really don't understand what Mary was thinking. Graham has not long come back from a broken leg. So the strategy is leave the old bloke on for as long as possible and really test how well the fracture has healed? Really don't get this.

TheFlash

Juniors
Mary is thrashing Graham, played him for 72minutes,Graham cant sustain that for the whole year, not utilising him properly nor the bench,played a big team and had Dufty come on with 3-5minutes to go, do the Dragons think that other teams are as unfit as us,should have had another forward on the bench..

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Geewiz, If Graham is racking up 60 tackles, McInnes is racking up his usual 40-50 tackles, which forwards aren't carrying their load. T Sims seems to have really dropped off. Does anyone know why Sims is not playing well?
T.Sims was a monster last season, he looks kind of big and lethargic this season, I hope he’s carrying an injury which he can sort out over the off season. If we can get him back to his best it will almost be like we purchased a marquee player in the off season.

RufusRex

Post Whore
expecting James Graham to make 60 tackles is why we lost.

Before he had his first break Leilua had been subbed on and off again and when he was taken off he looked fresher than Graham and was actually contributing in attack and defence.

Mary is a f**ktard.