What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waqa Blake

Kornstar

Coach
I was happy with his debut for us and the biggest observation for me was that he used to look much bigger when in a Panthers jersey when he was tearing us apart. Yesterday he looked like all the other Eels players........small compared to their opponents.

parra pete

Referee
He IS a good player..Has been for a couple of seasons. I remember the bastard scoring two tries against us in the opening game in 2017 after we led 14-0.
Very handy pick-up..

Gazzamatta

Coach
I was happy with his debut for us and the biggest observation for me was that he used to look much bigger when in a Panthers jersey when he was tearing us apart. Yesterday he looked like all the other Eels players........small compared to their opponents.
Fuc*en AFL guy strikes again.

Kornstar

Coach
Fuc*en AFL guy strikes again.

I'm not suggesting he is actually smaller, just didn't look as big in our jersey as he appeared for the Panthers.......obviously a mental thing, rather than fact.

Probably just fat at Penrith, a few of their players are.

Very unprofessional.

Now you've done it, hindy111 will be all over you about how much his team is better than ours!!!

Latest posts