What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R19 Sat - Eels 24-22 Warriors @ Bankwest

Round 19: Eels v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
One could think the NRL wants a semifinal at Parramatta.

Would get a crowd.

Pfft Friday night Broncos.

SBD82

Coach
Just watched RTS’ pass on the replay.

Not going to read the whole thread, but has anyone claimed that ball was forward?

One Warrior

Bench
Prediction for Monday: Annesley says the refs did a great job this weekend.
No just like every Monday we (Warriors) will get more meaningless apologies from the f**king NRL, doesn't give us the two points does it, it's bad every week, tonight was a f**king disgrace, total rort.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
No just like every Monday we (Warriors) will get more meaningless apologies from the f**king NRL, doesn't give us the two points does it, it's bad every week, tonight was a f**king disgrace, total rort.

3rd time this year, 4th of you count last week (which we won anyway).

Nerd

Bench
Just watched a replay of the tries and did Parra get given a try off a forward pass that hit Green and the Warriors have a try denied at the death due to a forward pass call when the pass looked fine?

TheDMC

Bench
The consolation as a Warrior's supporter is that our reaming by refs is recognised by supporters from all clubs (except perhaps the opposition in a particular match)....so at least it isn't just in our heads!

Glenn

First Grade
Just watched a replay of the tries and did Parra get given a try off a forward pass that hit Green and the Warriors have a try denied at the death due to a forward pass call when the pass looked fine?
It went forward AFTER coming off Green , hence the play on.

Glenn

First Grade
Every true fan of the NRL is hanging their head in shame. Not Parra’s fault. Not NZ’s fault. The decision makers in the nrl are absolute trash.

We sit through how many minutes of the bunker per game? Every game!? Scrutinising on fingernails.

But we can’t let passes go and look at them?

Have been down the path of having passes scrutinised by the Bunker, and surprise, surprise not enough Camera angles to definitively call it one way or another, so it came back as refs call in most cases.

Bazal

Post Whore
I mean, Parra have been on the end of plenty of those kind of refereeing performances over the last few years of bottom dwelling without too many people arcing up about it....certainly I sympathise with the Warriors fans, but I don't agree the better side lost by any means.

The Luke try was a bit of a joke really, the overall penalty count was definitely a joke, our defence markedly better than theirs, their ball handling markedly better than ours...I reckon the match itself was pretty even and two mediocre sides played out a pretty mediocre back and forth game where the sides were ultimately separated by goal-kicking.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I mean, Parra have been on the end of plenty of those kind of refereeing performances over the last few years of bottom dwelling without too many people arcing up about it....certainly I sympathise with the Warriors fans, but I don't agree the better side lost by any means.

The Luke try was a bit of a joke really, the overall penalty count was definitely a joke, our defence markedly better than theirs, their ball handling markedly better than ours...I reckon the match itself was pretty even and two mediocre sides played out a pretty mediocre back and forth game where the sides were ultimately separated by goal-kicking.

They weren’t separated by goal kicking, they were separated by penalties.... both kickers got 3/4 conversions, Parra got a kickable shot at goal as well as part of that 9-2 count.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
They weren’t separated by goal kicking, they were separated by penalties.... both kickers got 3/4 conversions, Parra got a kickable shot at goal as well as part of that 9-2 count.

Lachlan Burr shouldn't have grapple tackled Nathan Brown if you didn't want us to kick a penalty goal. Not that hard, stop being grubs and more than half of those penalties aren't called.