What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19: Parramatta v Warriors LIVE GAME DAY thread 27/7/19

hindy111

Post Whore
Gutho was on the other side of the ruck on that play. Mahoney got isolated, If Gutho did anything wrong it was to push Paulo too wide to cover the numbers the Warriors had to their left, it was Evans on the left side of the posts who was lazy or didn't recognise the threat to Mahoney of being isolated ( again ) by Luke.

Those tries disgust me. I can gut an overlap or great pass but a barge over is annoying.

Eelogical

Referee
I just watched the game. I reckon if that had have been played in NZ with that penalty count along with the rub of the green favouring the Worriers there would be 50 pages of absorbing reading on here by now. To be honest, I thought they were hard done by. But, we've been in their position before along with every other team in the comp. Bring on the Dragons...........

Kornstar

Coach
I just watched the game. I reckon if that had have been played in NZ with that penalty count along with the rub of the green favouring the Worriers there would be 50 pages of absorbing reading on here by now. To be honest, I thought they were hard done by. But, we've been in their position before along with every other team in the comp. Bring on the Dragons...........

Out of curiosity, Basing on the entire game, not just some supposed incidents in the last 20, how do you think they were unlucky?

Eelogical

Referee
Out of curiosity, Basing on the entire game, not just some supposed incidents in the last 20, how do you think they were unlucky?
I felt that the game itself was always going to be against them, which is usually the case for any away team. I also thought that they played better than Parra over the 80 minutes. There were quite a few contentious calls during the game ( strips mainly) that went against them. The run of play 'favoured' our team for the most part.

Glenn

First Grade
I felt that the game itself was always going to be against them, which is usually the case for any away team. I also thought that they played better than Parra over the 80 minutes. There were quite a few contentious calls during the game ( strips mainly) that went against them. The run of play 'favoured' our team for the most part.

And Parry twice having his legs taken out in mid air?
The knock on in the lead up to the questionable grounding in the Try awarded to Isaac Luke?
Out of the Nine penalties, only 1 was straight out wrong , the strip where Blair had dropped off the tackled player.

Kornstar

Coach

The only thing i agree with is that i actually think the Warriors were the better team too but i don't think we got the rub of the green and over the whole 80 i think they came out on top in terms of favourable calls.

The RTS pass was forward and as i said earlier just because they miss them 90% of the time doesn't mean we should all lose our minds when they actually call one!

Bazal

Post Whore
@Bazal 's favourite player Parry had another cracking game

LMAO.

He's a rubbish defender. Said that before he even played. Riiiiiiight about here...

This guy! said:
Parrys defence is certainly the weakest part of his game, and Hoff isn't great under the high ball, so how would that move strengthen our defence?

Made more metres than anyone bar Gutho though. In his second first grade game ever.

Like I said, you blokes are totally off tilt. Funny as balls though.

Gazzamatta

Coach
That kid has a face i’d Love to punch. Not sure why he bothers me so much but he does.

f**k his eyes.
Great player though. Had a fantastic game. All this talk they are chasing Drown while they have a damn goodun already there.

golfer

Juniors
LMAO.

He's a rubbish defender. Said that before he even played. Riiiiiiight about here...

Made more metres than anyone bar Gutho though. In his second first grade game ever.

Like I said, you blokes are totally off tilt. Funny as balls though.
Ive said it twice I am not impressed with Parry's defence, He runs the ball hard but he should not be in first grade until his defence improves playing for Wenty. I am getting a little sick of the Warriors complaining, The penalty count should have been 10 to 3, Parry was taken out when trying to catch a bomb and Gutherson should have been penalised for a strip.