What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team has the worst fanbase?

Which team has the worst fanbase?

• Broncos

Votes: 23 17.7%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Dragons

Votes: 13 10.0%
  • Eels

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Knights

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Rabbitohs

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Raiders

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Sea Eagles

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Sharks

Votes: 31 23.8%

• Total voters

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Came back just to remind everyone that last night the Storm fans booed players getting medical treatment, repeatedly called Jake Trbojevic a "gypsy" (not sure if they think he's Romanian) and continue to bring a cowbell to games.
Must think they're at the Winter Olympics.

Misguided fools.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Came back just to remind everyone that last night the Storm fans booed players getting medical treatment, repeatedly called Jake Trbojevic a "gypsy" (not sure if they think he's Romanian) and continue to bring a cowbell to games.

Melbourne fans are the worst by so far it ain't funny. If they ever begin to suck again, their fan base will tumble quicker than lemmings off a cliff.

No knowledge of the game, believe they were incredibly hard done by in 2007 and 2009, continue to say they won those premierships...oh wait, that's pretty much what their club staff do.

Burn the joint and all in it.

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
The worst fan base is clearly the Brisbane Broncos fans by a mile.

The Sydney City Roosters have the biggest fan base, we turn up to the games that matter.

Bazal

Post Whore
I mean, every fan base has good and bad so this is more about individual experiences...

Worst game day experiences I've had are at Newcastle and Dogs home games. Newie has such a huge element of actual subhuman filth that rocks up to the game, and we all know about certain elements of the Dogs fanbase.

Both seem pretty good on the whole in terms LU though. Probably because the ones I've had the bad experiences with aren't actually literate and still use Nokia 5110s, and therefore cannot work out how to access the internet.

Raiders fans are pretty bad too. Not so much in terms of matchday behaviour or anything...but they're right up there as whingers, and the way they seem to jump ship en masse if the Raiders are travelling worse than the Brumbies can't be ignored. Mostly good blokes on here though

Panthers fans at the footy seem to never actually know or understand the simplest rules of the game. It's quite funny, but it gets pretty old quickly. They're up there with the Raiders on the whining scale too. Don't interact with very many on here but I do see a bit of that whinging.

And Parra fans are legitimately mental. Check out our forum semi-regularly, I can promise that lunacy runs through most of the fan base. It can be pretty tough being one sometimes tbh...over the course of a match the people around you will want 17 players, the staff, and their extended families outright killed, and then if they score a try five mins later all 17 of those players are literally the finest humans our race has ever produced. And then there'll be a knock on and the nooses are being tied on again...

BadnMean

Juniors
Raiders crowds have outdone Brumbies the last few years actually- even when Brumbies were making finals & Raiders stinking it up. But anyway.

Worst probably Doggies. In terms of people actually trying to harm other fans- basically beyond the norms of society into outright criminality.