What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Glass Half Full Thread

Eelementary

Post Whore
Glass half full: I genuinely liked what I saw from Dylan Brown, in only his sixth First Grade game.

He will be a star.

Gronk

Staff member
Glass half full: I genuinely liked what I saw from Dylan Brown, in only his sixth First Grade game.

He will be a star.

Agree. I tell you what Moses was pretty good too. Ok not exactly patient or indeed composed, but showed plenty of skill. We are in a good place with our 6 & 7 moving forward.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Agree. I tell you what Moses was pretty good too. Ok not exactly patient or indeed composed, but showed plenty of skill. We are in a good place with our 6 & 7 moving forward.

100%.

I normally give it to Mitch, but I thought he was good, in a side that was badly beaten in the ruck.

Tooooks

Bench
I thought Moses was really good behind a plodding pack. Much improved long kicking game including a ripper 40/20. I can forgive the two failed chips. He had to try something.

Dylan was really good also. Two try assists and a great run. That was a really nice pass to Lane who had dick fingers on that play.

We were absolutely awful but only lost by 12, so the damage to our for and against was minimal.

We are still 6th.

We play at home next week.

Ethan Parry! Nice try and solid effort I thought.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Not only are we still in the eight, but Manly play a full strength Storm in Melbourne next wekk, and the Panthers have the Raiders. Knights play the Tigers. and we have the Warriors at Wankbest.

We will still be in the eight next week. And there's a fair to middling chance we'll cop a bit of breathing space

Eelogical

Referee
Not only are we still in the eight, but Manly play a full strength Storm in Melbourne next wekk, and the Panthers have the Raiders. Knights play the Tigers. and we have the Warriors at Wankbest.

We will still be in the eight next week. And there's a fair to middling chance we'll cop a bit of breathing space
Grasping at straws seems to be our modus operandi using this logic. Fair enough, too. That first half was quite diabolical, but was quite the litmus test on where we stand.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Grasping at straws seems to be our modus operandi using this logic. Fair enough, too. That first half was quite diabolical, but was quite the litmus test on where we stand.

It is, but everything in perspective, which team below us have performed any better?

Tbh beyond the top four and the bottom two or three, there's not that much difference for mine, as far we go, our best is still better than the best of those below us, our worst is probably on par.

T.S Quint

Coach
It is, but everything in perspective, which team below us have performed any better?

Tbh beyond the top four and the bottom two or three, there's not that much difference for mine, as far we go, our best is still better than the best of those below us, our worst is probably on par.

The Sharks at their best are probably better than us. They showed that when they walloped us in Cronulla.

Bandwagon

Staff member
The Sharks at their best are probably better than us. They showed that when they walloped us in Cronulla.

We were far from our best that night. But yes, The Sharkies at their best would be possibly the only one of the teams below us that could better us at our best.

I wouldn't call it a given though.

Our problem is still the difference between our worst and our best is easily the largest in the comp, and it can switch on or off within the space of half a game.

T.S Quint

Coach
We were far from our best that night. But yes, The Sharkies at their best would be possibly the only one of the teams below us that could better us at our best.

I wouldn't call it a given though.

Our problem is still the difference between our worst and our best is easily the largest in the comp, and it can switch on or off within the space of half a game.

We can usually tell when we turn the switch off - it’s when we get on the team bus for an away game.

Latest posts