What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - celebrity crushes

Gareth67

First Grade
Well I hope that I don’t come across as one of those sixual deviants , but what about those tennis gals - you know the William sisters , Senus and Verena ( their names sound so heavenly ) and their BIG - all over . . . Oh my I must not get carried away , not at my age it just won’t do my old ticker any good . :relaxed:

Last edited:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Not sure if she's a celebrity but she gave me a nice evening last Friday...... and the wife OK'd it!

images

merahputih

Juniors
Well I hope that I don’t come across as one of those sixual deviants , but what about those tennis gals - you know the William sisters , Senus and Verena ( there names sound so heavenly ) and there BIG - all over . . . Oh my I must not get carried away , not at my age it just won’t do my ticker any good . :relaxed:
Know how you feel G67. Mine's Ruan Sims (with a portable defibrillator handy).

TheFlash

Juniors
Mieke Buchan, something sexy about her, i remember watching her on SBS, then she did an FHM shoot, she has that sexual aura, ok im out of here...