What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Matulino

JJ

Immortal
Yep he was great for a fair while. Terrific forward at his best

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Yep definitely peaked with us. Still a cruel end to his career if it pans out that way, he probably could’ve got close to 300. Still, 248 games is a good innings.

Meth

Staff member
Do you think he would have been a better second rower? I don't think we ever really found out.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Do you think he would have been a better second rower? I don't think we ever really found out.

He was an ok second rower but a better prop. He didn’t have great speed or ball skills by back row standards but good for a prop.

Scott

Bench
I loved him on the left side. He played there a few times in 2014 when Cappy took over and actually formed a lethal combination with Thomas Leulaei. From memory circumstances meant he returned to the middle.

At his peak, he was a world class front rower. I'm not sure he ever fully believed how good he could become.

Reactions: JJ

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
It’s mad to me that he often doesn’t get included when people do all time Warriors teams. 200+ games and Player of the Year twice.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
It’s mad to me that he often doesn’t get included when people do all time Warriors teams. 200+ games and Player of the Year twice.

At his peak I’d probably have him in our all time prop rotation.

Joe Vagana
Steve Price
Mutts

Would probably be the first three I’d name

Latest posts