What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Cap relief v potential. We just aren't seeing much from him at the moment. No impact off the bench, Leota outplaying him. Probably needs a sea change ala DWZ.

I think Leota is going very well in the last couple of months. Probably cheaper too. Good kids comming through too.

We’ve got to out of the business of paying props top dollar, big bodies are everywhere these days, you could get RCG’s production by paying 400k

Fangs

Coach
I think Leota is going very well in the last couple of months. Probably cheaper too. Good kids comming through too.

Not gonna write RCG off but it appears unlikely he will come good here. Let him go elsewhere and recapture his confidence. New coach and environment might be the answer for him.

I like Leinu but we should look to recruit 1-2 experienced front rowers for 2020. We have lost Grant, McKendry who is just about no chance to feature in the top 30 and now RCG. That is a lot of experience that needs replacing.

Not gonna write RCG off but it appears unlikely he will come good here. Let him go elsewhere and recapture his confidence. New coach and environment might be the answer for him.

I like Leinu but we should look to recruit 1-2 experienced front rowers for 2020. We have lost Grant, McKendry who is just about no chance to feature in the top 30 and now RCG. That is a lot of experience that needs replacing.

We haven’t fully lost Grant, he could well be back next year.

franklin2323

Immortal

We aren't the only ones moving guys early...

mxlegend99

Referee
Its a shame we didn't target George Burgess. I swear you could've got him for half the price RCG is on..so we could free up cap space and lose nothing if Eels take RCG on 75%+ of his contract.

Dallin gone on $700k according to media. Not that I believe he would be on morethan $500k.

Blake gone on $400k+.

Maloney gone on $850k.

RCG gone on $800k.

You would think even being conservative they should be around $2m between them freed up.

We had better add a big name or two... and Peachey doesn't count for mine.

Semi Radradra would be a good upgrade to Mansour. Would cost a fortune but he's a genuine gamebreaker and worth it.

OldPanther

Coach
If RCG is moved on, there must be some serious cash for a player signing next year or 2021 now.

I’d be really looking hard for a hooker.

What about the guy who's in England. Totally forgot his name but is apparently going really well.

We’ve got to out of the business of paying props top dollar, big bodies are everywhere these days, you could get RCG’s production by paying 400k

This. Love the guy but that contract is crazy if true.

OldPanther

Coach
Its a shame we didn't target George Burgess. I swear you could've got him for half the price RCG is on..so we could free up cap space and lose nothing if Eels take RCG on 75%+ of his contract.

Dallin gone on $700k according to media. Not that I believe he would be on morethan $500k.

Blake gone on $400k+.

Maloney gone on $850k.

RCG gone on $800k.

You would think even being conservative they should be around $2m between them freed up.

We had better add a big name or two... and Peachey doesn't count for mine.

Semi Radradra would be a good upgrade to Mansour. Would cost a fortune but he's a genuine gamebreaker and worth it.

Imagine giving the Eels Blake and RCG and getting Semi haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.