What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keeping the Faith

Rocket's tache

Juniors
Both the previous two parts made exceptional viewing.
For Leeds fans it still seems surreal that Ali Lauitiiti came & starred in 5 Grand Final wins for the Rhinos.
They've had no better overseas signing. What a player !

One Warrior

Bench
It shouldn’t be too far away, it aired last Thursday here

I saw it last night, last ep seemed a bit rushed and probably should have been split into 2 so they could cover a bit more. The Sonny Fai bit was pretty emotional
Yes agreed, the last episode covered 14-15 years, when the other two episodes each covered roughly a third the number of years, they brushed over many years including 2007 and 2010 when we made the finals. It was too brief, could easily of been another 1-2 episodes, one thing I noticed was the absence of interviews with Steve Price, stood out like a sore thumb, most other major Aussie signings were there, including his Brother in Law Brent Tate.

JJ

Immortal
First two episodes were great - the last one very poor, should have be broken into two rather obviously - or omitted the last couple of years which we're all dreadfully familiar with - and ended with the premiership in three years BS, lol

Anderson was an angry man - so was Campion, and no BS with the likes of Price, Luck and Mannering too - TBH who in the current team measures up to that? And I'm fine with an angry coach - Bellamy comes to mind, while he seems more measured in the dressing room, the players must see how he reacts on tape... and of course Toovey :)

Meth

Staff member
The first line was ‘the more you watch them, the more you love them’ from a member.

That is the precise opposite of my experience

Meth

Staff member
Watching this episode, two things stand out to me.

1- How lucky this club is to have Roger Tuivasa Sheck.

2- How lucky this club us to have its fans.

Meth

Staff member
First two episodes were great - the last one very poor, should have be broken into two rather obviously - or omitted the last couple of years which we're all dreadfully familiar with - and ended with the premiership in three years BS, lol

Its a good thing for Mick Watson that he's not a betting man

Reactions: JJ

JJ

Immortal
Watching this episode, two things stand out to me.

1- How lucky this club is to have Roger Tuivasa Sheck.

2- How lucky this club us to have its fans.

Yep - but also, how naive was he to fall for the 'everyone will remember who was in the Warriors first premiership team - BS... Warriors fans will, nobody else will - I remember who the fullback for the first Penrith premiership team was, I remember the whole team, but I was a Penrith fan... what people would remember if he'd have stayed at the Roosters was one of the greatest fullbacks ever who likely won multiple premierships...

Meth

Staff member
Yep - but also, how naive was he to fall for the 'everyone will remember who was in the Warriors first premiership team - BS... Warriors fans will, nobody else will - I remember who the fullback for the first Penrith premiership team was, I remember the whole team, but I was a Penrith fan... what people would remember if he'd have stayed at the Roosters was one of the greatest fullbacks ever who likely won multiple premierships...

Well, whatever he said to get him over the line, it was a coup. RTS may have been better to stay at the Roosters, but I'm glad I get to see him in a Warriors jersey. Just a shame he has to put up with our shambles.

Let's be honest though-

1- Tuivasa Sheck
6- Johnson
7- Foran
9- Luke

was probably a pretty good selling point too. Obviously, didn't work out as well as we anticipated though.

Reactions: JJ

TheDMC

Bench
Just watched the second episode thanks for posting. Jeepers seeing Toopi carve up the centers was great back in the day. And the pack aggression lead by campion. What a team. We should have a premiership in the bank. The game was much better viewing back then too, the wrestle had really killed it...

Latest posts