What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which NRL player is the biggest waste of money in 2019?

Which NRL player is the biggest waste of money in 2019?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vote in the poll for one of:

Kieron Foran
Ash Taylor
Bryce Cartwright
Dylan Napa
George Burgess
Darius Boyd
Angus Crichton
Ben Hunt
Josh Dugan
Jack de Belin

Last edited:
Hard to go past Eddie Hayson's mate, Kieron Foran. On the other hand Ash Taylor has played only half the year, has scored no tries, and made only 3 try assists. So when he has played he has been almost useless.

Last edited:

KOMORI

Juniors
Hard to go past Eddie Hayson's mate, Kieron Foran. On the other hand Ash Taylor has played only half the year, has scored no tries, and made only 3 try assists. So when he has played he has been almost useless.
Nope. From the few times I’ve watched the Bulldogs run around, Foran has been doing his level best with the team he has around him and the busted ass legs that are held together with zip ties, strapping tape and some PK Gum...

You can’t criticise the bloke in the way you have, when his “opposition” in this little game of your making consist of pea hearts like Ash Taylor and Darius Boyd.

I mean, ffs there’s even a “Darius Boyd Award” thread, dedicated purely to those who show zero commitment and effort in a manner worthy of a fainting goat... Jesus wept you probably STARTED that thread :joy::joy:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Appropriate that it's head2head between Taylor and Boyd, but in fairness to Boyd in order to be washed up you have to have done some sailing. Taylor is a 1.2 million dollar lemon that never got out of the drydock.

Latest posts