What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360

moffla

Bench
Kent: “The penny has dropped for me! The team (NSW) was picked based on effort!”

Cronk said that on your very program last week you f**kin mop

Why am I watching!

moffla

Bench
These merkins have Graham Annesley on who is being very transparent yet Kenty insists on interrupting every 3 seconds.

For crying out f**king loud

ram raid

Bench
These merkins have Graham Annesley on who is being very transparent yet Kenty insists on interrupting every 3 seconds.

Crazy. Even sloth was quite during that battle.

ram raid

Bench
That was amazing. Kenty drilling him. Huge Kudos for Graham Annesley for coming on this show.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
These blokes have lost the plot. Trying to introduce a captains challenge after they were whinging about how it takes long to make a decision. Full credit to Annesley for copping some ridiculous questions.

The Marshall

Juniors
I just can't warm to Cooper Cronk at all! I know he gives decent insight but I'm not looking forward to next year when I suspect he will be jammed down our throat on every Fox program they can get him on.

Generalzod

Immortal
Remember Annesley is a politician remember when he first took over the job at the Titans he was the member for Miranda can you trust s politician??

I liked Kent's rant about the Titans today. I think Kent's okay most of the time. I think most of the programmes are okay, what i don't like is RL commentary, too many in the box, as has bn said before. And too much shouting during commentary too.

taipan

Referee
Remember Annesley is a politician remember when he first took over the job at the Titans he was the member for Miranda can you trust s politician??

It could be worse either a used car salesman or a real estate salesman. Pre loved cars and a renovator's delight.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I liked Kent's rant about the Titans today. I think Kent's okay most of the time. I think most of the programmes are okay, what i don't like is RL commentary, too many in the box, as has bn said before. And too much shouting during commentary too.

As much as he can be a bit wrong, I agree with Kent on this. They've just sacked a coach and trying to get into a much better position and yet seems like its the same old same old with that club.