What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final 6 games

Will we make the 8 from here

• Total voters

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Our last 6 games are:

Raiders (H)
Sea Eagles (H)
Roosters (A)
Sharks (A)
Rabbitohs (H)
Raiders (A

Safe to say its probably the toughest run home out of all teams in contention. If Kearney can navigate us to the finals from the position that we are in, it will be a job bloody well done.

Of course we are also just as likely to lose each game and finish 14th or 15th.

How do you all see us going?

Blair

Coach
There might be a bit of angry energy, a 'siege-mentality', throughout the club from here on in. I've sensed unprecedented disgust from fans too, even casual ones, about last weekend's game and how we were treated.

That's why I'm predicting we'll go really well in the next few games at least.

Unfortunately, it's probably too little too late to make the eight. We'll fall short by a win or two.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I think we’ll win a couple but just miss out. It’s gonna be an interesting season to assess at the end. TBH after the Johnson fiasco I don’t think they’ve done to terribly, it’s obviously taken a while to restructure and the attack is still recovering, which I think will probably be the difference between a finals place and missing out.

Big Marn

Juniors
0-6 is a distinct possibility.
Maybe if Raiders have their finals spot determined in the last round and can't improve their position, they may rest some players so we might be able to win the last game of the season

Benek

Juniors
We'll win a few but not get that close to making the finals, and end up around 10th – 12th position I reckon.

All the adversity could really fire them up for a few good weeks coming up, or it could do the opposite and bo so soul-destroying that it makes them crumble. Only time will well.

TheDMC

Bench
We'll win a few but not get that close to making the finals, and end up around 10th – 12th position I reckon.

All the adversity could really fire them up for a few good weeks coming up, or it could do the opposite and bo so soul-destroying that it makes them crumble. Only time will well.
All the adversity lol, just like the Broncos

Blair

Coach
The run home now is without Harris. I'm kind of glad we're 'all but gone' anyway. If we were in contention then this news would've depressed me.