What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Somebody's not happy!

Foz

Bench
Maybe I’m mistaken but thought I heard Ramien was leading the tackle busts for Newcastle and the numbers were pretty good.
Wasn’t paying much attention to the commentary though but whoever it was seemed to be surprised by it too.

Ads

First Grade
He has only missed 2 games this year.

Went off after the collision with Frizzel and failed HIA.

Went off late in one other game

Been one of our more resilient players this year actually
Busted in each game and I dont think offering much more than Jesse did with us. Good way to get him off the books and get a younger player in. Xerri and Ramien is a solid combo going forward with giant potential.

Frederick

Staff member
He played really well vs the Tigers so me thinks there is background stuff going on.
His ball handling has been horrendous, as has some of his defensive decisions in the last few weeks (although being paired next to Mann wouldn't have been fun for anyone).

The fact we're not settled at 5/8 won't be helping his form. He complained earlier in the year that he wasn't getting enough ball. So we started feeding the ball to him and he did one of two things:
1. Drop it cold
2. Run straight into the line and try to take on 5 defenders at once. Then drop the ball in the process.

His dropping has been a long time coming - definitely not performing as any of us expected him to

bluefox68

Staff member
His ball handling has been horrendous, as has some of his defensive decisions in the last few weeks (although being paired next to Mann wouldn't have been fun for anyone).

The fact we're not settled at 5/8 won't be helping his form. He complained earlier in the year that he wasn't getting enough ball. So we started feeding the ball to him and he did one of two things:
1. Drop it cold
2. Run straight into the line and try to take on 5 defenders at once. Then drop the ball in the process.

His dropping has been a long time coming - definitely not performing as any of us expected him to
Good to know from a Knights fan...

Thanks, mate.

Ads

First Grade
Yeah true but good for him to want to be in his daughter's life though. The way we use our centres I'm sure he wouldn't be used good here too.
He would have destroyed running off Johnson. No doubt about it.

cb4

First Grade
Going forward I'd much prefer Jesse to an already broken Dugan. He's only going to get worse from here on. Brailey will sign with them if he hasn't already so not sure that will make a difference.
Going forward - I am taking Dugan over Jesse.
He offers more and is a better defender. Although, I would like them both in the team.

Ads

First Grade
Going forward - I am taking Dugan over Jesse.
He offers more and is a better defender. Although, I would like them both in the team.
I guess I just don’t see a future in which Dugan is doing any improving.

Latest posts