What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ASHES: 1st Test Australia v England, Edgbaston Aug 1-5

lockyno1

Post Whore
I can see Marsh at 6. And probably doing ok with the ball but absolutely nothing with the bat as per usual .

Or as usual he’ll barely bowl and we are carrying a bloke at 5 who can’t bat! Pick the best bowlers and that means leaving Starc out, this isn’t a problem

Bazal

Post Whore
Well my preferres side would contain at least 2-3 players the useless twats have not even picked, so screw it lol

Bazal

Post Whore
Starc was awesome at the world cup can't see why they can't pick him

Locky is a genius.

Starc will play on certain grounds at least, as he 100% should.

Especially given we've picked an aging vegan and a crystal vase

Locky is a genius.

Starc will play on certain grounds at least, as he 100% should.

Especially given we've picked an aging vegan and a crystal vase

Starc should come into calculations for certain grounds, but it’ll depend on how the series progresses. If we win the first test & the bowlers do well, he might find it hard to make his way back in until later on.

It’d surprise me if they went with Starc, Pattinson & Cummins for the first test. Unless they’re planning or playing Marsh. Heaven forbid.

yobbo84

First Grade
Sounds like it's going to be:

Bancroft
Warner
Khawaja
Smith
Head
Wade
Paine (c, wk)
Cummins
Pattinson
Starc
Lyon

simmo1

First Grade
I can't believe they wouldn't pick Hazlewood. Surely it's Starc v Pattinson for 3rd seamer.