What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bandwagon

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I'd like to see a smokey grab the title this year.
Manly would be my first choice just because of what Dessie has managed to achieve with a roster Barrett couldn't get going.
After that Canberra and then Penrith.
Whether these teams can play the kind of clinical football required to win 3-4 finals games to be premiers, remains to be seen.
Goes to show after the imposter is gone, Barrett wouldnt be much better imo

Crush

Coach
Anyone but Raiders.
I hate Ricky Stuart with a passion.
The Raiders, like their coach, are winging, penalty milking bitches.

Dragons 09

Juniors
If Broncos or Storm get to the GF, then whoever they play is who i hope wins. Other than that i couldn't give a rats...
If they play each other, life sucks!

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
If Saints don’t win the grand final any given year, I really couldn’t give a Friar Tuck who ends up being premiers*.

*excludes Manly and all ex Super League clubs.

On another note, the Ashes commence on Thursday. I’m far more interested in the cricket now.

blacksafake

First Grade
Couldn’t give a rats but I am a fan of Tom & Jake so probably manly without any emotion. n Thommo is a good guy who I wouldn’t begrudge winning a title.

epDragon62

First Grade
I would choose Demetriou just because I think he will be the next Bellamy.
Would be more than happy to see Toovey at the helm.
But hey, these two compared to what we have is like comparing Grace Kelly and Ingrid Bergman with Phyllis Diller.
I’m thinking the Greek connection is behind your outlandish claim comparing JD to Bellyache. He may be good but he hasn’t even coached an NRL team...

I’m thinking the Greek connection is behind your outlandish claim comparing JD to Bellyache. He may be good but he hasn’t even coached an NRL team...
Just for the record, there is no Greek connection.
Secondly I certainly was not comparing JD to Bellamy.
I expressed an opinion that he could become as good as Bellamy one day. Big difference.
Finally, McGregor never coached an NRL side before and he was given one of the most prestigious head coaching gigs in the NRL.
Demetriou is a top class coach waiting for the right opportunity.
He thought that the St. George job was a possibility given the Price disaster.
He showed what he could do in no uncertain terms and was overlooked as the best candidate.
That decision was a disgrace and we are still suffering because of it.

Jersey No 14

Juniors
Don't care about anyone other than the Red V in the NRL
Besides.
It will be starting very soon - Go The Steelers - The Pitsburgh Steelers

Latest posts