What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19: Parramatta v Warriors LIVE GAME DAY thread 27/7/19

crocodile

Bench
Yeah but that's still a penalty so what does it matter?
Not quite. Under the changed rule, several defenders can reef at the ball and arms. As long as all bar one let go at the moment the ball pops out it's all good. Then the ref has to, in real time, make sure that one of the other defender's fingernail isn't touching the ball carrier.

That's why I don't have a problem with Harris-Whatsisname getting penalised. He was all over the ball while Blair had hold of him but managed to release him just as the job had been done. It wouldn't really matter how secure the ball is with every man and his dog having a tug at it.

strider

Post Whore
Its a f**ked up f**kin shit f**kstick rule .... Anyone says otherwise has no f**kin idea

I will bet my right testicle the rule wont stay as is too far into the future

Its a f**ked up f**kin shit f**kstick rule .... Anyone says otherwise has no f**kin idea

Have you gone off Righty? Or did you get Lefty one too many times?

And yeah, it can't stay as is. Just unworkable.

Noise

Coach
That's why I don't have a problem with Harris-Whatsisname getting penalised. He was all over the ball while Blair had hold of him but managed to release him just as the job had been done.
No, the reason you didn't have a problem with it was because it went against the Warriors and benefited the Eels. The ref f**ked up and we got the reward.

crocodile

Bench
No, the reason you didn't have a problem with it was because it went against the Warriors and benefited the Eels. The ref f**ked up and we got the reward.
I don't mind that it went against the Worriers. How can the ref see with any certainty that the ball came out at the precise moment the other defender didn't have a fingernail on the ball carrier. He didn't f*ck it up. The rule is f*cked and unworkable.

Noise

Coach
I don't mind that it went against the Worriers. How can the ref see with any certainty that the ball came out at the precise moment the other defender didn't have a fingernail on the ball carrier. He didn't f*ck it up. The rule is f*cked and unworkable.

Well the ref did get it wrong so yes he did f**k up. But I agree that sometimes it’s hard for the ref to gauge

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the guy who was next to me wont be happy, he was a Warriors fans and said it was just a copybook dominant tackle

IFR33K

Coach

I guess it’s better than betting a lottery ticket...... unless you loose

Latest posts