What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Raiders

Benek

Juniors
Lawton to start at #9 and Chanel to keep the bench hooker role, I would assume.

(So long as Lawton is actually fit. I know he was named on the extended bench, but sometimes that's optimistic if they prove fitness during the week).

Could also be Nikorima to #9 and Chanel at #6, but my guess is SK will do the first option because it's less disruptive.

JJ

Immortal
I think the pics kind of show what I was trying to say earlier, in that holding his feet they feel has limited the danger a bit more than not holding his feet, and it seems to be how they’ve explained themselves in an article. I’m not trying to defend the merits of each tackle and if it is right or wrong, just trying to get my head around how they judge these things

For the record I think both should be missing a week, and I’m not a fan of the discount for an early plea
View attachment 31841View attachment 31842
The video shows him holding his feet, then driving down on top of Hughes... sorry, imagine it had been Finucane doing it to Tom T and I'm not sure your response would be the same - as above, I think Luke deserved 2-3, as did Cotric, and so did Jake

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Lawton to start at #9 and Chanel to keep the bench hooker role, I would assume.

(So long as Lawton is actually fit. I know he was named on the extended bench, but sometimes that's optimistic if they prove fitness during the week).
Was named in reserves, so I presume fit.

No to Kodi @ hooker.

jaseg

Juniors
as above, I think Luke deserved 2-3, as did Cotric, and so did Jake

I'd agree with Luke & Jurbo, though Cotric I thought was a bit worse.. closer to a controlled drive in a bad position than the others.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Stress fractures are tricky, ask any fast bowler.

Cautious approach is the best approach if it means a fit Tohu for the rest of his contract.

Benek

Juniors
The Auckland weather it looking pretty shit for the game tonight. Rain and gusty winds. After a month without a home game I'm itching to go, but don't know if it's worth watching them lose another home game in these conditions.

Who do you think wet and windy conditions favour in this game?

Meth

Staff member
The Auckland weather it looking pretty shit for the game tonight. Rain and gusty winds. After a month without a home game I'm itching to go, but don't know if it's worth watching them lose another home game in these conditions.

Who do you think wet and windy conditions favour in this game?

Canberra won't mind miserable, wet and windy

Blair

Coach
It's a long off-season, we should try and enjoy tonight, wherever we watch it.

Personally, I'll be home listening on the radio, and will be cheering like it's a sudden-death final, which it sort of is!

Did we ever get our best team on the park this season? If so, did we win?!

Rich102

Staff member
This "bring your own whistle" thing could turn the game into a joke.
Sorry Cameron, you're my dick of the week.

Reactions: JJ