What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SACK THE COACH OUST MARY.

Gareth67

First Grade
For the next home game chant sack the coach mary.

We all need to be loud and on live tv 4pm game Kogarah.

Actually that not a bad idea Moz ! But if I could perhaps make a suggestion to you that would absolutely guarantee that the tele audience would take notice of our protest.

What if we , the members of the forum selected one of our own to run out onto the field stark naked - nude - without any clothes whatsoever with red paint ( the wash out type naturally ) having the words ‘ SACK ‘ on the front of the body and ‘ MARY ‘ on the backside ( ?) .

All likely candidates feel free to post an image of your self onto this thread ( preferably ugly people ) so as the selection process may begin .

J.moz

Juniors
Our new team song sack the coach mary will take over when the saints go marching in around the ground during the game.

hazzbeen

Bench
Actually that not a bad idea Moz ! But if I could perhaps make a suggestion to you that would absolutely guarantee that the tele audience would take notice of our protest.

What if we , the members of the forum selected one of our own to run out onto the field stark naked - nude - without any clothes whatsoever with red paint ( the wash out type naturally ) having the words ‘ SACK ‘ on the front of the body and ‘ MARY ‘ on the backside ( ?) .

All likely candidates feel free to post an image of your self onto this thread ( preferably ugly people ) so as the selection process may begin .
You got the job old mate , due to lack of interest .......:):):):)

LOL, I'm willing to cop $5k fine. But hope it's not a cold day otherwise the attention may be focused on other areas (or lack thereof).

Straight Shooter

to_ddeath

Coach
There's no point of return. These crisis merchant muppets are un-f**king-hinged.

Sad.

It’s an unnecessary thread, especially when others exist on the topic with many many posts... but you could also say that our coach and management are equally unhinged & suffering delusional disorders.
To ignore that in your assessment is foolish.

grouch

First Grade
I like the idea and actually love all these threads. More more more

good-good-let-the-hate-flow-through-you-34440149.png

Latest posts