What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R20 Sun - Dragons 4-12 Eels @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 20: Dragons v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Eels have been going pretty well lately but only really at Bankwest, so Dragons are a definite chance in this one. I know half of their fans want them to lose so Mary gets closer to the sack but it wouldn't shock me if they jagged a win which all the Mary lovers in the media will use to back their mate, hahaha. Just saw a youtube video in which Laurie Daley insisted that Paul McGregor was a very good coach, a very very good coach in fact.

So either Dragons to win 29-28 or Eels to win 42-12...

Smack

Coach
teams will be competing for the PJ Marsh cup

150.jpg

GongPanther

Referee
Refs got the Eels home last week. I think the Dragons with Widdop back will cause an upset and do a massive favor for the Panthers and Knights.
NSW government wants to see Parra's Wankfest stadium patronised. The NRL will make sure Parra makes the finals as will Soccer Australia will make sure the WSW will win the next two GF's...again. Gotta get that stadium paid off! lol!