What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who deserves the Dally M at your club?

SBD82

Coach
Smith and Munster must be close
Usually I’d say that they would be disadvantaged due to taking points off each other. But this year I’d say Smith has consistently outperformed Munster.

Wouldn’t be at all surprised to see Smith get it. Plays every game, and Melbourne has been utterly dominant this year.

Usually I’d say that they would be disadvantaged due to taking points off each other. But this year I’d say Smith has consistently outperformed Munster.

Wouldn’t be at all surprised to see Smith get it. Plays every game, and Melbourne has been utterly dominant this year.

Don't write of Tedesco yet.

soc123_au

Staff member
Fisher Harris & Aussie Jim have been the only ones worth feeding consistently for Penrith this year. Fisher Harris ahead of James for the best player though.

Valheru

Coach
It is teddy from the roosters. Latrell would have taken a few off him in the early part of the season though

Bazal

Post Whore
Moses.

There'll obviously be plenty of whinging about him even being mentioned, but if the criteria is that it had to go to a player from my club (Parramatta) then he's hands down been our best player.

hrundi99

First Grade
Plus Cronk, Friend (on occasions). Compare that to say Josh Hodgson. Not many taking votes off him

After Round 12, it was CNK 10, Bateman 9, Papalii 7, Hodgson 5, Wighton 4, Whitehead 3.

They've all been playing well since.

On the Greenhouse, the scores as of last round are:
25 - Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad
17 - Josh Papalii
16 - Jack Wighton
16 - John Bateman
6 - Elliott Whitehead
5 - Bailey Simonsson
5 - Jarrod Croker
6 - Josh Hodgson
3 - Corey Horsburgh
2 - Joey Leilua