What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

hybrideel

Bench
Why is that tennis merkin hosting the show. Surely one of the 1000+ retired cricketer would do a better job

Bazal

Post Whore
Why is that tennis merkin hosting the show. Surely one of the 1000+ retired cricketer would do a better job

Historically speaking Nine have a horrid strike rate with ex cricketers tbh.

WoodbridgeFord is a pretty good media dude, he'll go fine. Better than fking Tubs or Slats or someone

I like him. Watched him in something called the McDonald's Cup when he was 18 and was pleased to see his success as part of the Woodies. Has never been a diva. But I don't know if success in tennis means you should host a cricket show.

Bazal

Post Whore
Anyone who says Steve Smith isn't the best batsman any of us have ever seen in our lifetimes is wrong.

Except maybe Parra Pete, that merkin is old enough to have seen WG Grace bat in ought-six at the Hay show ground

JokerEel

First Grade
Hopefully Smith goes on and scores more centuries and most runs in the series to give it to those pommies gits....