What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOMI

Tiger05

First Grade
I like him as well. I don't see the size or speed that would make him a gun but he does a lot right. Well done.

The Rosco

Bench
Did you know that Paul Momirovskis ancestors were wheat farmers in the remote Russian village of Kalach in the Sverdlovsk Oblast province?

You probably didn’t know because I just made it up right then.
Actually, he is French.
His ancestors, during WWII, were ashamed to be French because of all the gangbangs and wife swapping. So his grandfather decided enough was enough and changed their name of Le Momi to the present day Momirovski. Which doesn't sound French at all.
Ironically, Redtube ( where I get most of my information on the French ) has a category that sounds a fkkn lot like " Le Momi ".

Tigerm

First Grade
Actually, he is French.
His ancestors, during WWII, were ashamed to be French because of all the gangbangs and wife swapping. So his grandfather decided enough was enough and changed their name of Le Momi to the present day Momirovski. Which doesn't sound French at all.
Ironically, Redtube ( where I get most of my information on the French ) has a category that sounds a fkkn lot like " Le Momi ".
You two need to get out more:D

WA Tiger

Bench
Yea but what makes him good not his size or step coz he doesn’t really have one...He’s got the in and away down...but the traditional step I don’t really see...He just gets through ...I still think it’s his acceleration over the 1st 10 metres..I’ll look today

He's Maso.

I thought he recovered well from his horror first half against Newcastle. He's not express and doesn't seem to be strong for his size (yet,) but he is a smart player nonetheless. I think he's worth persisting with for the rest of the year, the rest might come on in time. He hasn't really been given an opportunity to showcase himself in FG so he might take it with a bit of time and confidence.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Did you know that Paul Momirovskis ancestors were wheat farmers in the remote Russian village of Kalach in the Sverdlovsk Oblast province?

You probably didn’t know because I just made it up right then.

I actually know his family quite well. The name Momirosvski is Polish, but he has Scotish ancestry on his mum's side. His Dad was born in Australia but his mum moved from Scotland after an incident with an English football team, in which her brother used a broom as a weapon, subsequently getting arrested. It wasn't easy migration and you will find I have no idea what I'm talking about

super_coach

First Grade
He played no6 coming into grade so he probably has a good football brain and maybe has a few skills we did not know he had. Lacks pace to make wing his home but certainly offers great utility value.