What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 - TLT Mighty Eels v Gareth's Dragons

Glenneel

Bench
I only saw one, I also saw both he and Guth go for the same bomb and nearly f**ked it, Guth pulled out and he accelerated and took it in the finger tips, the kid done good

I thought he did pretty well for a kid in his second game, he is not Fergo and I think you have been pretty tough on him
Fergo, for all his experience, still has brain explosions so can't be too critical of him except in defence. I'll say it again, STAY ON YOUR WINGER, let your centre take care of his opposite.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We would've made the finals two years in a row if we weren't caught cheating in 2016. If we win more than half our games this year that will be three out of six seasons where Brad Arthur has done so.

84 Baby

Referee
We would've made the finals two years in a row if we weren't caught cheating in 2016. If we win more than half our games this year that will be three out of six seasons where Brad Arthur has done so.
So you’re saying a typical BA season is a 50/50 shot at finals! We’re a shoe in this season with those odds

EelsFan05

Bench
Fergo, for all his experience, still has brain explosions so can't be too critical of him except in defence. I'll say it again, STAY ON YOUR WINGER, let your centre take care of his opposite.
I used to think the same, but I don't think its that easy. I think they try to shut the play down before the winger gets isolated one on one. With wingers being so big, with all the foward momentum and so adept at finishing off plays with only the smallest of margins, teams try to shut down plays before getting into that position. Even if it means they might concede an easy try every now and then.

Last edited:

Eelogical

Referee
Literally everyone is tipping the Dragons.:triumph:

Knighty-Knight-Bugs-images-78a734ed-3396-4283-8437-ed9f9f8967b.jpg

I used to think the same, but I don't think its that easy. I think they try to shut the play down before the winger gets isolated one on one. With wingers being so big, with all the foward momentum and so adept in finishing off plays with only the smallest of margins, teams try to shut down plays before getting into that position. Even if it means they might concede an easy try every now and then.

Absolutely. Teams don't play the same defensive system as they did back in the day.

Latest posts