What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is happening to LU

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Nothing will ever really surpass Muzby's pics and pinpoint mockery of LOL@Souffs.

Always loved Popeye (for a while I thought it was my father in law). Used to be a few real nutters in here.

The Fight Club used to be good for a laugh. Bunniesman even more so.

Good posters like Senses, Lambretta, Vic Mckay...even though sometimes they shit me, always seemed like guys to have a beer with at the footy.

The jersey and expansion forums were always robust with ideas and posts.

LU is what you make of it, to be honest. Like any forum people come, shine, fade, disappear.

And even though I know Timmah loathes me, I think he's a sweetheart.
giphy.gif

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
It needs more acknowledgement of the minnow nations current stars are eligbletfor and whether they are as good looking as Tim lafai

carcharias

Immortal
We’ll ever since I blocked Perth red the joint has gone to absolute shit.
I was like trumps wall.
Now without PR and I keeping all the intensity in one spot the joint has gone soft.
Every 2 minutes Some flog starts a thread that is absolute rubbish wrapped in rubbish pretending to be foreign rubbish.

There is nothing left to keep the fans in here interested.

Meth

Staff member
Yes it's a shitshow. The NRL forum is 90% non-contributors who just bitch about how shitty anyone else's posts are.

Yeah, I guess what I'm saying is that removing the dross would encourage higher quality contributors.

Lambretta

First Grade
Glad I shit ya Hatter!

Happy to have a beer any time, but lets make it pre game where we can buy decent stuff rather than the shit they serve in the Stadium :)