What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
God not Burher...

Have no opinion either way (haven’t seen enough of him lately, but stats indicate he is fairly strong defensively ) but a player with close to 200 nrl games, former captain, has played origin / GF, can play middle / edge / dummy half and is only 30 this year, is worth a look/consideration.

Key to building a premiership winning squad is obviously to get as many top line players as possible but also looking for cheapies / undervalued players and getting them to perform above their value.

Snoochies

First Grade
If we're in the finals and the last game doesn't effect us, give him the send off. Give one of the forwards a rest for the finals.

Noise

Coach
If we're in the finals and the last game doesn't effect us, give him the send off. Give one of the forwards a rest for the finals.

It's very likely that the last game will effect us even if we are guaranteed in the finals as it will determine our ladder position and who we play.

He's good enough to make the team and I hope he gets a send off. He deserves it. Anyone judging him from his last game for Wenty isn't being fair as he clearly copped a knock.

Noise

Coach
I wonder if the whole "I want to go to the Tigers" request (even though it didn't eventuate) has seen his cards marked permanently, or at least till we have a stack of injuries? Maybe BA saw it as Tim having a sook when he got dropped.

Last edited:

Latest posts