What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Ramien

t-ba

Post Whore
Players names that sound like Japanese or Vietnamese noodle soups.

Jessie Ramien (Ramen)

Sam Kasiano (Sam KasiaPHO)

That isn't remotely close to how Pho is pronounced. How can someone from Australia not know this yet?

myrrh ken

First Grade
9/10

9.5/10

Well, its arguable that the correct pronunciation is "fuh" rather than "fo".

We should defer the decision to the fabulous Skolars five-eighth/ utility Huy Le, the first Vietnamese player to play professional rugby league in England. Surely Jarcks (Jacques?) has a direct email address for him.

t-ba

Post Whore
Well, its arguable that the correct pronunciation is "fuh" rather than "fo".

We should defer the decision to the fabulous Skolars five-eighth/ utility Huy Le, the first Vietnamese player to play professional rugby league in England. Surely Jarcks (Jacques?) has a direct email address for him.

Sorry, I can only defer to the expertise of Timeteo Simona on This, who I understand once spent a summer working in a Bun Bo Hue restaurant the Mekong Delta.

BadnMean

Juniors
Sorry, I can only defer to the expertise of Timeteo Simona on This, who I understand once spent a summer working in a Bun Bo Hue restaurant the Mekong Delta.

Bun Bo Hue is a specialty of the once Imperial city of Hue, in Vietnam's central coast region, as the name suggests. It is unlikely he worked in such a restaurant in the Mekong Delta. Nice try pal.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Back on topic.

That a half back or fullback or any player can only play to one side of the field is a sad indictment on both them and where the game has headed.

Reactions: Vee

t-ba

Post Whore
Bun Bo Hue is a specialty of the once Imperial city of Hue, in Vietnam's central coast region, as the name suggests. It is unlikely he worked in such a restaurant in the Mekong Delta. Nice try pal.

And Tim Simona isn't Timeteo...

Latest posts