What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

qld redvee

Juniors
I know its only the lurker BUT apparantly we are looking at Hymel Hunt for a centre and lloyd Perrett as prop .... and we are going to have a clean out but not buy too much ( dont know how that works ) so supercoach that has had his team for a few seasons and this year was the best squad ever coached is going to lose a few which will make 2020 a real interesting year if he doesnt get the cattle he wants - a la timms ... who would have been a cheap option to keep and give a go .. ah well I hope we dont start off to flash in 2020 ( at least the first 8 rounds )

BLM01

First Grade
I know its only the lurker BUT apparantly we are looking at Hymel Hunt for a centre and lloyd Perrett as prop .... and we are going to have a clean out but not buy too much ( dont know how that works ) so supercoach that has had his team for a few seasons and this year was the best squad ever coached is going to lose a few which will make 2020 a real interesting year if he doesnt get the cattle he wants - a la timms ... who would have been a cheap option to keep and give a go .. ah well I hope we dont start off to flash in 2020 ( at least the first 8 rounds )
But Lloyd perrett is killing it in CC. So that is our benchmark to sign a player...wait there Lachlan Timm?
And lloyd is so good he cant get a start or has been given a start in 1st grade for 2 years.
Hymel Hunt...pffttt...Souths did not want him, now Newcastle....says a lot. Take ramien of them if they dont want him.

Last edited:

qld redvee

Juniors
Gareth
Plenty more host has been told to look around and so has korbin.
Korbin may stay but

Samy,
seems as though our once great club is in freefall !! How do we replace these players and more importantly WHY are they being tapped on the shoulder ?? Both are top 17 material .... to be replaced by cheaper journeymen that have what to offer .. Maybe we should just keep bringing juniors through with maybe 1 or 2 marquee players alongside - oops forgot we only play juniors under extreme conditions
where are we heading ???????????

Coffs dragon

Bench
It's been mentioned today in Sporting News - NRL leaks that Dragons have given permission to Host, Korbin Sims and Luciano Leilua to look around for other opportunities.
Wish the same for Mary & Millward.....

Gareth67

First Grade
Gareth
Plenty more host has been told to look around and so has korbin.
Korbin may stay but

Who are these people doing the ‘ tapping ‘ ?
As Qld. Red Vee has said - we are in freefall , it’s not only confusing but diabolical . A squad has been put together over a period of time and is now being ripped apart piece by piece , of course there is only 1 part that needs to go , but that specific item is untouchable !

We certainly do not possess the money to go out and buy ourselves better players then both Host and Korbin Simms , so just what do the hierarchy of the J.V. intend to do for replacements ? It’s just too damn much for my tired old mind to comprehend anymore Sammy .

Has Korbin known about this for some time now and subsequently this is the reason for Tariq’s poo form ?

Gareth67

First Grade
Just when Luc is starting to show what he can do, he may well be on the way out.
f**k me.

Unbelievable, I cannot fathom their thinking .
Why don’t we just go ahead and place a ‘ Garage Sale ‘ on the team itself and allow other clubs to go through our roster and select whom they wish , but only if they in turn are replaced by that clubs journeyman. It would certainly make the maestro happy - to have a team full of journeymen.

BIG RIG

Juniors
It's been mentioned today in Sporting News - NRL leaks that Dragons have given permission to Host, Korbin Sims and Luciano Leilua to look around for other opportunities.
Wish the same for Mary & Millward.....
Do u have a link to the article I’m keen to read