What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Coffs dragon

Bench
JEREMY LATIMORE'S DEPARTURE THE FIRST OF MANY
Here's a reason why the Dragons are on the slide - they have been quietly tapping players on the shoulder to finish up or find other clubs.

Jeremy Latimore's retirement this week is one and the names we've heard are next are Jacob Host, Luciano Leilua and Korbin Sims.
From NRL Leaks : Sporting News today

Well, looks like the season review is under way.

Mary has started throwing some of the players under the bus whilst retaining his favourites.

Memo to the Board:

Treat the problem, not the symptoms.

1. Sack McIdiot and his assistants within 7 days of the last game of the season.

2. Hire an NRL standard coach

3. Allow an NRL standard coach to conduct a review of the performance of the squad

4. Tender your respective resignations

5. Close the door behind you as you leave you useless muppets.

TruSaint

Referee
Here's a reason why the Dragons are on the slide - they have been quietly tapping players on the shoulder to finish up or find other clubs.

Jeremy Latimore's retirement this week is one and the names we've heard are next are Jacob Host, Luciano Leilua and Korbin Sims.

THx Coffs. for some reason that site wont allow the link to open correctly. Cheers

BIG RIG

Juniors

Thanks for that

BLM01

First Grade
It’s a deadset dogs breakfast.
Perrett FMD, I’d rather Lats. If Korbin has been told it appears to have pi55ed Tariq off. They can all go and f**k themselves as far as I’m concerned.
Except for that poor effort just before half time in the penrith game, I thought Korbin has been alright this year. Have they got the right Sims brother.
It would also explain how some players have jumped out of the box with efforts past few weeks like Leilua trying to play for a new contract.
Host was never going to make it......unless Bellamy gets hold of him with a few extra kilos...who knows.

Ahhrrggh....Mary has stifled them all.

Dragonsamy

Bench
Who are these people doing the ‘ tapping ‘ ?
As Qld. Red Vee has said - we are in freefall , it’s not only confusing but diabolical . A squad has been put together over a period of time and is now being ripped apart piece by piece , of course there is only 1 part that needs to go , but that specific item is untouchable !

We certainly do not possess the money to go out and buy ourselves better players then both Host and Korbin Simms , so just what do the hierarchy of the J.V. intend to do for replacements ? It’s just too damn much for my tired old mind to comprehend anymore Sammy .

Has Korbin known about this for some time now and subsequently this is the reason for Tariq’s poo form ?

Got no friggen idea Gareth there dose not seem to be any to replace them.
Including luc

Gareth67

First Grade
Got no friggen idea Gareth there dose not seem to be any to replace them.
Including luc

Mate ourselves as with the rest of the forum mmbers are shaking their heads in disbelief.
The inadequacies of the Joint Venture board knows no bounds as they continue to tear apart the very fabric of the Dragons culture - success . Although that was 9 years past and the 70’s and of course the halcyon years of the 50’s & 60’s .

Nobody can live on past glories, unfortunately however it would appear that the current board can , as they have no contingencies for the future , other than to dismantle, piece by piece of what little remains of 2 proud clubs Illawarra and St.George . As I have said on a previous post , I find what is and has been occurring over the last 5 years not only to be deplorable but also bordering on criminal negligence.

We have truly become the laughing stock of the NRL .

sco22

Juniors
Mate ourselves as with the rest of the forum mmbers are shaking their heads in disbelief.
The inadequacies of the Joint Venture board knows no bounds as they continue to tear apart the very fabric of the Dragons culture - success . Although that was 9 years past and the 70’s and of course the halcyon years of the 50’s & 60’s .

Nobody can live on past glories, unfortunately however it would appear that the current board can , as they have no contingencies for the future , other than to dismantle, piece by piece of what little remains of 2 proud clubs Illawarra and St.George . As I have said on a previous post , I find what is and has been occurring over the last 5 years not only to be deplorable but also bordering on criminal negligence.

We have truly become the laughing stock of the NRL .
Gareth maybe that’s what they want no more dragons just Illawarra it’s very one side all their way

Latest posts