What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are making the 8

I’d say we are two wins for sure from the next five rounds, one undecided and two losses.

The big threats are from teams in bad form at the moment.

It would help if sgi could win at home. They will need an effort like last week but for 5 seconds more.

They belted us, but the eels are still pretenders in my book.

west4ever

Juniors
R. 21 v Bulldogs ANZ win
R. 22 v Manly brooky 50/50
R. 23 v Knights campbelltown win
R. 24 v Dragons ? 50/50
R. 25 v Sharks leichart win
3 wins for sure out of our last 5 games, is 26 points enough, I thing manly and the dragons games will be the toughest, manly is not unbeatable at brooky we flogged them there last year, 28 points I think we will definitely be in the 8, first week of the finals and the tigers are there il be getting of my head what a party that will be.

R21- dogs, terrorists, win by 19 points plus with 2 tries against us max.

R22- manly, white trash silvertails, lose by not less than 18. We will be thrashed.

R23-knights-satellite city of Cessnock-tba

R24- sgi- with Mary as their coach, win. Caretaker 50/50

R25-sharks, white trash on meth, but may lose.

The finals will be an interesting proposition. I’d like a crack at the storm if possible, because they will be complacent and we will be ready and I think our forwards will dish it out to them.

axl rose

Bench
Come on bunnies...
We have to cheer for Burgess?As i type that he just wipes out Moylan with a dirty head shot

tenor.gif

Front-Rower

First Grade
Haven’t seen the last two games as I’ve been away. Be nice if we can make the 8 but after Newcastle’s flogging today and the Cowboys being our whipping boys, not sure I’m taking much out of it.