What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actual Team vs Wascally Wabbits

Stake Removed

First Grade
I think this is first time this year, all our top players available, they have 80 minutes to get it right or season could be over

Jimmy O

Juniors
We're coming 11th and they're coming 2nd..... I really hope we have learnt not to underestimate a team 9 places above us on the ladder.
I’m pretty confident they have.

The only thing playing in the back of my mind is that the rabbits are only coming second due to pretty good fortune of the log jam under them, there slump during origin and there unconvincing wins there after to average teams. Rabbits want to put a score on us and get back into gear.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Was quite shocked to see the betting dead even at 1.90 a piece, surely that's a mistake? its 10th v 2nd!

shaggs

Coach
Feki and Flanagan are out.

Leaves

TEAM LISTS
BACKS
  • 1 Matt Moylan
  • 20 Ronaldo Mulitado
  • 3 Bronson Xerri
  • 4 Josh Dugan
  • 5 Josh Morris
  • 6 Shaun Johnson
  • 7 Chad Townsend
FORWARDS
  • 8 Aaron Woods
  • 9 Jayden Brailey
  • 10 Matt Prior
  • 11 Briton Nikora
  • 12 Wade Graham
  • 13 Paul Gallen
INTERCHANGE
  • 14 Kurt Capewell
  • 15 Jack Williams
  • 16 Andrew Fifita
  • 17 Braden Hamlin-Uele
RESERVES
  • 18 Billy Magoulias
  • 19 Blayke Brailey

Stake Removed

First Grade

Leaves

TEAM LISTS
BACKS
  • 1 Matt Moylan
  • 20 Ronaldo Mulitado
  • 3 Bronson Xerri
  • 4 Josh Dugan
  • 5 Josh Morris
  • 6 Shaun Johnson
  • 7 Chad Townsend
FORWARDS
  • 8 Aaron Woods
  • 9 Jayden Brailey
  • 10 Matt Prior
  • 11 Briton Nikora
  • 12 Wade Graham
  • 13 Paul Gallen
INTERCHANGE
  • 14 Kurt Capewell
  • 15 Jack Williams
  • 16 Andrew Fifita
  • 17 Braden Hamlin-Uele
RESERVES
  • 18 Billy Magoulias
  • 19 Blayke Brailey

I like that, the concern is no thrust from dummy half, but to do that Capewell would have to play instead of Ronaldo, and BB onto bench, but Ronaldo deserves his spot playing really well lately.

The key will be how Morris uses the bench, Williams, Fifita & Uele need to be on field after 20-25 to rip in

Leaves

TEAM LISTS
BACKS
  • 1 Matt Moylan
  • 20 Ronaldo Mulitado
  • 3 Bronson Xerri
  • 4 Josh Dugan
  • 5 Josh Morris
  • 6 Shaun Johnson
  • 7 Chad Townsend
FORWARDS
  • 8 Aaron Woods
  • 9 Jayden Brailey
  • 10 Matt Prior
  • 11 Briton Nikora
  • 12 Wade Graham
  • 13 Paul Gallen
INTERCHANGE
  • 14 Kurt Capewell
  • 15 Jack Williams
  • 16 Andrew Fifita
  • 17 Braden Hamlin-Uele
RESERVES
  • 18 Billy Magoulias
  • 19 Blayke Brailey
Prior and Wood starting against the Wabbit ? could be disaster ... could be inspired! they both should have a point to prove and if they do that ,then Fifita and Uele come on to reinforce said point .. itll look like a great move. If not .....

With both Ronaldo and Xerri defending on same side Cody walker and Souths attack with have a field day.
The only thing that will cause them a problem is indecision on the inside.
Their defense physically is dominating. Moot will crunch anything coming to him & quite possibly hospitalise somebody. Our inside guys have to trust & the youngsters will just jam in & Moylan will just sweep to stop the miracle ball. Do that they will stop 95% of Rabbits wide play.