What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Fairly close game, dragons better first half , us better second. Not much in it. Difference being a fairly lucky chip/chase try (they rarely come off). Defence in the second half was also a lot better.

Not sure if we have a reputation for forward passes but dragons players constantly calling out “forward pass”.

Didn’t really notice any real stand outs for us. Not sure how we go normally but seems our set plays are excuted poorly and our spine isn’t the greatest. But definitely some big boys in the size.

Over all the game was fairly “exciting” and quality wasn’t to bad.

Have no idea why they don’t play the game before the nrl / nsw cup game tomorrow. The atmosphere was fairly poor and bugger all in the crowd. Even my son who attends a lot of park footy, basically said the crowd was crap and you get several times more at a park game. The game / players deserve a bigger stage.

Additionally I know we all comment on players abilities but gee I think we don’t realise how good players have to be just to play 20’s. The games quality (between 2 lower sides) is definitely a level above most park/country footy 1st grade (a grade) when the players still need to be pretty good to make the side.

Latest posts