What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Ramien

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Geez Chief you havent worked at a place which you found to be unhappy???
If he was missing family, hated the town, didn't get on with team mates etc I could understand. The article frames it as being purely about money. If he wasn't happy with the offer he shouldn't have taken it. It's cake and eat it shit. I want security now but reserve the right to kick up a stink next year.

Generalzod

Immortal
If he was missing family, hated the town, didn't get on with team mates etc I could understand. The article frames it as being purely about money. If he wasn't happy with the offer he shouldn't have taken it. It's cake and eat it shit. I want security now but reserve the right to kick up a stink next year.
He left the Sharks because he wanted to be close to his Family, So I think there must be more to this that just family maybe he doesn't get along with the coach who knows????

carcharias

Immortal
He left the Sharks because he wanted to be close to his Family, So I think there must be more to this that just family maybe he doesn't get along with the coach who knows????

Maybe he has seen Browns performance and thought this merkin has got no idea .

KOMORI

Juniors
Brown is the problem
Had good teams
Had shit teams

Same result
I’d have thought the Knights would have been a lot stronger this year, given the talent and depth they appeared to possess at the start of the season... is it just Brown??

*genuine question..

nick87

Coach
Why should the Knights be good?
They've got Ponga, Klemmer who are admittedly world class and... who else? Pearce on his day is very good but he's up and down like a yoyo

the team lacks talent up and down the roster. They'd one of the worst teams in the league without Ponga.
You can sack Brown if you like, but the new coach will need to turn the roster over pretty dramatically.

This is a team that relies on guys like Lee, Hunt, Moga, SKD in it's backline. Ugly stuff.

macavity

Referee
Why should the Knights be good?
They've got Ponga, Klemmer who are admittedly world class and... who else? Pearce on his day is very good but he's up and down like a yoyo

the team lacks talent up and down the roster. They'd one of the worst teams in the league without Ponga.
You can sack Brown if you like, but the new coach will need to turn the roster over pretty dramatically.

This is a team that relies on guys like Lee, Hunt, Moga, SKD in it's backline. Ugly stuff.

Both Saifitis are good. Glasby is good. Watson is good but doesn’t have a true position. You are right on the rest - we have 6+ players asked to play big roles who wouldn’t start at any other club.

mave

Coach

Tafua, Parker, Suli, Garrick.
With no 5/8 of note in the side at all.
Looking at the improvement from last year to this year.

Trust me, its coaching. Newcastle need a fresh approach.

Latest posts