What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mary safe. But Hornby and Young facing the axe

hazzbeen

Bench
Simply rearranging the deck chairs, when all they needed was to throw Mary overboard. Interesting that Daley is suppose to be Junior Development & Pathways. Isn't Millward the Fat Controller of Pathways? Has he been flicked or does Loz have his nose in front and Millward is moving sideways?
Millward maybe ready to take over from Mary if he keeps loosing , yea I know it doesn't make sense but what does with this club .....

Very close to being done
Trent Barrett - Assistant Coach
Laurey Daley - Junior Development and Pathways
Fitness and Performance - Cherry Mescia ?
If they are lining Barrett up as the next Head Coach we are doomed.
It's like inbreeding.
Barrett is only marginally better than McGregor and probably won't make as many stupid excuses in the press conferences however he is not the solution if we are serious about winning a comp any time soon.

thebigredv

First Grade
Daley has been here before....from memory was pretty ordinary...........shuffling chairs on the Titanic................

Just replace them with someone else desperate for some work. He's literally desperate for a chair anywhere.

giphy.gif

merahputih

Juniors
What ever happened to Jeremy Hickman who was Bennetts long time fitness guru at the Dragons in 2010 , and was with him till he got punted when Seibold went to the Broncos ? Didnt follow him to the Bunnies ...Knows his stuff and would be ideal.....
DD, Hickman is currently doing consultancy work- got a fairly generous golden handshake from the Broncos. Apparently has put a few bitter comments on Twitter about loyalty, etc. Collateral damage from Wayne's exit from Broncos.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
If they are lining Barrett up as the next Head Coach we are doomed.
It's like inbreeding.
Barrett is only marginally better than McGregor and probably won't make as many stupid excuses in the press conferences however he is not the solution if we are serious about winning a comp any time soon.

Inbreeding such as this could see the club move to Tasmania without much notice. I’d strongly suggest jumpers 1-6 are revised before using SGI and “serious about winning a comp anytime soon” in the same sentence.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
DD, Hickman is currently doing consultancy work- got a fairly generous golden handshake from the Broncos. Apparently has put a few bitter comments on Twitter about loyalty, etc. Collateral damage from Wayne's exit from Broncos.

Bennett didn’t want him? I just assumed Hickmans simply went to Souths.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
This is the first thing I actually partially agree with mickylane on.

Not sure about the other two, but Barrett will likely be at the club soon.

Latest posts