What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith Panthers V the lot that stole our song, & claimed it as their own (bulldogs)

Flashstep

Juniors
Average first half, dogs are up for this game luckily they’re just as bad in attack as us.

Hopefully we come out much better in the 2nd half

Panther Pete

Juniors
That was the worst half we have played for a couple of months. All that possession and only leading by 2 at half time is appalling.

OldPanther

Coach
If anyone needed a crash course in how inept our attack inside the opposition 20 has been for the past 3 years, this is the half for you.

Any side with that sort of possession and territory would capitalise against nearly any opposition in the comp. The NSW halves are struggling to score points against the side coming 15th. Even with a man in the bin.

Bulldogs are well and truly out enthusing us. Both sides lack polish. If the possession evens up, the dogs are a real chance of scoring a couple.

I am very nervous for this 2nd half.

Kilkenny

Coach
This is 40 minutes I’ll never get back. Sorry to say waste of time and money to watch this rubbish.

As much as I hate how often he runs sideways and doesn't bring the composure we need, just bring Luai on and watch him run around the tired Dogs forwards.

unKwn

Juniors
haven’t been able to watch much of the game but from what i’m reading im glad i cant

mxlegend99

Referee
I swear Martin is better on the edge than in the middle. 2 of his 3 games there have been his most destructive. Probablyour best that half.

Mansour on that edge is useless and Naden is IMO a winger out of position. Centre requires more brainpower than he possesses. He's a talent no doubt. But he has bombed alot of tries this year through poor decisions and conceded a few too from the same.

This year seems is mirroring last years in terms of a good run of form ending. We belted Dragons... turned to shit against Raiders the following week. Never really recovered.

We lead by 2 right now. But goddamn that was a bad half of football from us.

As much as I hate how often he runs sideways and doesn't bring the composure we need, just bring Luai on and watch him run around the tired Dogs forwards.

Composure has never brought us points, so may as well try frenetic.

Cleary is one of the most composed halves in the comp, but where does it get us?

Abacus

Juniors
We're mentally soft. We're still carrying on about the refs and wanting them to make the game easy for us.

It'd be nice if they'd just focus on playing footy and let the refs referee how they will.

Latest posts