What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Nuke

Staff member
Something to do with reaching a certain number of games played for the club.

wazdog

Juniors
Alcatel have given up their front of jersey spot for The Gift of Life Foundation for our game against the Sharks on Saturday.

1u8a6814.jpg

Amacd

Juniors
How about if there's an official retro round all sponsors logos have to be done in the old style block letter font. How cool would that be? I'd love to see some mock ups like this Manly jersey.
Would be interesting to see how they would look. And hopefully they wouldn't butcher it like they usually do

Rooster8

Juniors
How about if there's an official retro round all sponsors logos have to be done in the old style block letter font. How cool would that be? I'd love to see some mock ups like this Manly jersey.
How would would it look as well if we used specific sponsor's logos from a particular period (70's, 80's). Toyota for Cowboys, NRMA for Broncos, Vodafone for Warriors, KIA for dogs, all those logo's as they were in a specific time period. Even the old Telstra and KFC logos.
toyota.png 796a326ba743c84919b61fbdccbc42a5.jpg NRMAType3a.jpg

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Telstra-3-logos.jpg
    Telstra-3-logos.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 5

cooko

Juniors
Roosters have done this already with Unibet being done old school on their jerseys this year.9A3AEBA9-7905-437C-9A57-D538487A26C1.jpeg

sempmrh

Juniors
Not sure if anyone picked up on it but on the list of clubs ISC is providing for in 2020, Manly is missing - so we can probably expect them to be partnered with someone else next year. They’ve been with ISC for quite some time, haven’t they?

I’m not sure if the talks of ISC having financial trouble are actually true but they definitely seem to be scaling back across both the NRL and AFL - especially the AFL.

Amacd

Juniors
Not sure if anyone picked up on it but on the list of clubs ISC is providing for in 2020, Manly is missing - so we can probably expect them to be partnered with someone else next year. They’ve been with ISC for quite some time, haven’t they?

I’m not sure if the talks of ISC having financial trouble are actually true but they definitely seem to be scaling back across both the NRL and AFL - especially the AFL.

Out of intrest what afl clubs were listed?

sempmrh

Juniors
I couldn't say for sure but I've heard (with varying degrees of credibility) that Sydney, Essendon and Collingwood might all be done with ISC. That may just be speculation, though, so who knows?