What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Warabrook saint

Juniors
It’s the moral decay in him that’s upsetting people now.

Shooting his mates for his own shortcomings.

People won’t wear that. There will be a march on the club.

I support the courageous tigers but I’ll be happy to join in “ reclaim the game” style.

Marys head on a pike ( figuratively).
No mercy policy until the job is done.

These people are victims of the powers that be. Some are willing, some are just stupid.

Die on your feet gentlemen.
You got the tiger town blues.......

You got the tiger town blues.......

Nah a bit of dramatic effect, but the point is there.

Souths did their bit and let us down tonight.

But making the finals is a pretty big deal for us.

We don’t have any fancy players except mbye and he’s the most unfancied of the elite!

Our forwards are midgets and our heroes should have retired 5 years ago

We are all amazed where we are. Maybe the players are more shocked than us fans.

It’s a good season.

I might add that we have a good coach, well respected by all.

Gareth67

First Grade
The assistants are the sacrificial lambs offered up to appease the raging torrent of anger about the coaching mess.
Everyone should just ignore that BS and keep the blow torch on the real problem and that's McGregor.
The Board, Johnston and the spin doctors at the club think the fans are morons and can be manipulated.
I think they have totally misread the true sentiment of the fans this time round.

Totally agree , however I also believe that the major stumbling block that is facing the J.V. board to ridding themselves of Mary is his contract - pure and simple , they simply do not have the money to pay him out and also employe another coach . Enter the Mr. Gordon , the only individual that i can see whom could solve that problem .

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Totally agree , however I also believe that the major stumbling block that is facing the J.V. board to ridding themselves of Mary is his contract - pure and simple , they simply do not have the money to pay him out and also employe another coach . Enter the Mr. Gordon , the only individual that i can see whom could solve that problem .
Bruce loves him like a son Gareth. That's the major problem

Enter Mr. Gordon
He has two courses of action IMO
1. Fire McGregor and pay his contract out so the path is clear to hire a decent coach.
At the same time, fire whoever was responsible for perpetrating the extension so early in the season.
2. Save the money and persevere with McGregor until the end of his contract.
At the same time, fire whoever was responsible for perpetrating the extension so early in the season.

Either way, the idiots who were behind extending McGregor are negligent and should be shown the door.

That has nothing to do with loving the club.
That is just good governance.

nontime111

Juniors
yes Where IS THE tight ar)(&^!!!??????

nontime111

Juniors
i
Enter Mr. Gordon
He has two courses of action IMO
1. Fire McGregor and pay his contract out so the path is clear to hire a decent coach.
2. Save the money and persevere with McGregor until the end of his contract.

Either way, the idiots who were behind extending McGregor are negligent and should be shown the door.

That has nothing to do with loving the club.
That is just good governance.
AGREE!
Our club is the only club that is UN professional! it runs like some country club, where results dont really count its more for the beers after the game....and exactly like some pissant country club the coach is just MATES with all the players, so the friendship loyalty is far more important than results, thats why we are such a UN professional club! this explains Aitken, must be close mates with baldy so doesnt matter if he lets in 40 tries a game...hell never be dropped, Mary piss off to a real COUNTRY club and stop wrecking our SAINTS!!
this is NRL!!
FIRST GRADE!!!
now BEGONE!!!

St Hope

Juniors
I emailed the club with my concerns, nothing rude just dissatisfaction with where the club is at now.
Did I get a reply. NO
We have all tried emailing somebody we think will listen be it the club or journo with universally the same result no reply.
Maybe it's time for a different tack instead of going to those people maybe we should go to the supporters.
Even old luddites like me have phones.
With today's game we have 3 Sunday fixtures that we play.
Radio stations have their talk back shows before they commence they're commentaries maybe that is the way to get the message out and also get a feeling for the mood out there.
So with 3 Sunday afternoon games Saints supporters are more likely to be listening .
So get to the phones other fans will be listening so state your case .
We will soon find out if we are the salmon or the stream.

hazzbeen

Bench
i

AGREE!
Our club is the only club that is UN professional! it runs like some country club, where results dont really count its more for the beers after the game....and exactly like some pissant country club the coach is just MATES with all the players, so the friendship loyalty is far more important than results, thats why we are such a UN professional club! this explains Aitken, must be close mates with baldy so doesnt matter if he lets in 40 tries a game...hell never be dropped, Mary piss off to a real COUNTRY club and stop wrecking our SAINTS!!
this is NRL!!
FIRST GRADE!!!
now BEGONE!!!
Remember its not about winning its about being a good sport , didn't they teach you that in under 8's ....

i wonder what would happen if we are wooden spooners

They would sack the assistants a few weeks earlier.

Most people on this thread think even the spoon would be too high a position on the ladder for the cub at this time.

Yet Mary would spin it into a good outcome given the number of kicks in play the club has laboured under throughout the season.

Last edited:
I’d like to a see win against the pretenders the eels today.

Basically because a lot of their fans are being tools now they have a sniff.

Give them the welcome they deserve.

Latest posts