What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019: Parra v Dragons LIVE GAME DAY thread 4/8/19

hindy111

Post Whore
Interview on 9 post game with Drown. Still having back issues. They are trying to manage it he said. Didnt sound overly confident.

He will be fine. Clearly need to bulk up and fill out. If it was bad they'd rest him rest of season. At present we have Salmon who can fill his role without a huge drop off

Why can't we rotate our forwards, given there's not much between them and they're probably all carrying minor injuries at this stage of the year? Do we need to have them play for Wenty? I'd try to get them some time off.

wilco44

Juniors
the saints try with the bunker was dreadful, saying it went back - even though wippod it went forward to waqa and the bunker said it's a try. They get good dollars for 80 mins work! Maybe I should change professions.

Understandably paranoid at times , but Perenara made some diabolical decsisons in the bunker that could have influenced the game against Parra, now why doesn't that seem a strange occurrence.

They try awarded to Saints, the call against Waqa when it doesn't touch a Parra player, the incredibly stupid call from the bunker to ping Kane and send him to the sin bin for the opposition player Head butting him in the chest.

Mr Annesley come on down and apologise, and ensure some referees are distanced from our games

Whenever you see his name as a ref wether it be on field or bunker, you pretty much know you are screwed. Is there a worse ref than him? Inept!

Last edited:

84 Baby

Referee
the saints try with the bunker was dreadful, saying it went back - even though wippod it went forward to waqa and the bunker said it's a try. They get good dollars for 80 mins work! Maybe I should change professions.
I can just hear it now.
“We are just checking whether Gary Wippod knocks the ball forward”

eel01s

Bench
Eels controlled the game well in the first half, but geez wasn't it a poor effort in the second? Low completion rates, not being able to put the Dragons to the sword. We will need to lift against the Knights next week.

Very happy with Kane Evans and Paulo, also though Nuikore was good. As others are saying, Moses is in career best form.

TheRam

Coach
You merkins don't remember him playing that well in the past?

No. He was never that good in the past consistently. The occasional here and there but never consistently. This is by far his best ever season and I think I even heard one of the commentators say as such.

Latest posts