What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Super League

NRLMad

Juniors
Fingers crossed for KR to go down ;)

What would be the best result for the short/Long term health of the sport?
I think that their crowds are good though at 8.5k? Cross town rivalries are good for the game. I don’t know but assume so.

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Anyone listen to the Full Eighty?

Mick Glendhill spoke of a rumour from a trusted source that teams academies will not be run by the clubs anymore, but by the England setup which will be divided into eight regions up until players are 18 years of age. So at the end of every year players will be ranked into first round or second round draft picks etc. So if London were last they would have the number one draft pick etc. It was said with the reserves coming back in the fold that this setup would tie up into that.

Not sure if this is remotely true but if that setup was going to work it would work in England.

Not true, Hull and Hull Kr have just reset up their own academies after having a regional one for last few years and employed staff for it, doubt they’d have done that if s was happening?

deluded pom?

Coach
Ugly scenes at the end of the match marred an I’ll tempered game between Catalans and Warrington. A mass brawl on the pitch at the very end of the match was eventually calmed down only for fighting to break out at the back of the stand where the majority of Warrington fans were. At the back of the stand are corporate boxes and Warrington fans could be seen trying to fight with French supporters in one of the boxes. Some of the players tried to remonstrate with the supporters but Kenny Edwards was more concerned with trying to reignite the fight on the pitch. Eventually the ref red carded Mcillorum and Tomkins whilst Mamo received his second yellow of the match. I’m sure we haven’t heard the last of this one.

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/pos...catalans-crowd-trouble-promise-investigation/

catalans-warrington-e1564859757949-678x381.jpg

IMO

Juniors
Ugly scenes at the end of the match marred an I’ll tempered game between Catalans and Warrington. A mass brawl on the pitch at the very end of the match was eventually calmed down only for fighting to break out at the back of the stand where the majority of Warrington fans were. At the back of the stand are corporate boxes and Warrington fans could be seen trying to fight with French supporters in one of the boxes. Some of the players tried to remonstrate with the supporters but Kenny Edwards was more concerned with trying to reignite the fight on the pitch. Eventually the ref red carded Mcillorum and Tomkins whilst Mamo received his second yellow of the match. I’m sure we haven’t heard the last of this one.
Kenny Edwards spends his career playing like a cat but when there's a blue and he knows everyone is going to pull him back he goes on like mike tyson

Rhyno

First Grade
I’ve always thought the premiers in super league should be promoted to nsw cup and the wooden spooners in nsw cup demoted to super league

Pommy

Coach
Aren’t some of my compatriots lovely people. Even the cricket is blighted by pissed up morons booing and waving pieces of sandpaper. There’s no class in this country any more. It’s populated by too much low life. Loony left wing policies have brought us to where we are now.

So what actually happened?

Storm13

Juniors
If I was Bernard I would be writing the remainder of the wages of Edwards and McIllorum and telling them to f**k off. Bird and Tomkins would also maybe be on that list.

Latest posts