What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Super League

Perth Red

Post Whore
Rovers only have to beat the broncos at home and they are safe you’d have to imagine.

Well be targeting the Wakey and london games and were safe for another year. Hopefully tony smith can then weave some magic.

On the plus side of another grim year Rovers have so far avg’d their best attendance in ten years!

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Well be targeting the Wakey and london games and were safe for another year. Hopefully tony smith can then weave some magic.

On the plus side of another grim year Rovers have so far avg’d their best attendance in ten years!
This is why I don’t want to see them relegated. If only they could start producing players from their academy sides.

deluded pom?

Coach
If I was Bernard I would be writing the remainder of the wages of Edwards and McIllorum and telling them to f**k off. Bird and Tomkins would also maybe be on that list.
Why Tomkins? He had a decent game from what I saw. Bird needs to go now, a complete waste of space..

deluded pom?

Coach
Super league can’t afford to lose a well supported team like the robins imo even though they are currently sh#te.
SL managed OK without them a couple of years ago. I don’t get this SL can’t afford to lose team X, Y or Z. If they finish last then they go down. If we want to ring fence clubs then don’t have P&R. If we’re having P&R then every team is fair game if they end up bottom of the pile.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
SL managed OK without them a couple of years ago. I don’t get this SL can’t afford to lose team X, Y or Z. If they finish last then they go down. If we want to ring fence clubs then don’t have P&R. If we’re having P&R then every team is fair game if they end up bottom of the pile.
I’m not saying that they shouldn’t be relegated if they finish bottom. I’m just saying that super league unfortunately isn’t in a position to be losing a club that averages around 8,000 fans plus the away fans.

Ironic that the robins have a bigger fan base compared to the broncos yet the broncos have a better youth setup.

deluded pom?

Coach
I’m not saying that they shouldn’t be relegated if they finish bottom. I’m just saying that super league unfortunately isn’t in a position to be losing a club that averages around 8,000 fans plus the away fans.

Ironic that the robins have a bigger fan base compared to the broncos yet the broncos have a better youth setup.
They got just over 7,000 for the visit of Catalans. They have had two home derbies. They don’t average 8,000 plus away fans.

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
BeIN coverage of Dragons and Superleague has been ceased (nothing to do with the above ruckus) citing low numbers. I've never seen any numbers ever, no idea if this is true or not.

adamkungl

Immortal
BeIN coverage of Dragons and Superleague has been ceased (nothing to do with the above ruckus) citing low numbers. I've never seen any numbers ever, no idea if this is true or not.

I read Elstone requested an increase in the $$ for the broadcast rights, BeIN said no and will instead be ceasing broadcast.
All in all, standard SL things.

deluded pom?

Coach
I read Elstone requested an increase in the $$ for the broadcast rights, BeIN said no and will instead be ceasing broadcast.
All in all, standard SL things.
Elstone really did the game a favour, not. Apparently the Bein deal was worth 70,000 euros plus the cost of production. Now we are 70,000 euros down and no Catalans home game coverage. Brilliant.

Stallion

First Grade
Elstone really did the game a favour, not. Apparently the Bein deal was worth 70,000 euros plus the cost of production. Now we are 70,000 euros down and no Catalans home game coverage. Brilliant.

Seems like another poor administrator in rugby league?

adamkungl

Immortal

Starting to think Rimmer and Woods doing bugger all was a better option than Elstone trying to make big moves and failing.